CERAWeek, the premiere energy executive conference, is an annual gathering of a community that fosters senior level collaboration and dialogue among participants. Thought leaders from start-ups and traditional energy companies as well as investors, government representatives and academics gather during the week to explore the great transformation underway in technology and its impact on the energy future.
CERAWeek features the Innovation Agora
, a dedicated space and program focused on conversations about the emerging technologies—from digitalization to robotics, storage, and mobility—that are converging to create the energy industry of the future.
Members of the long-running CERAWeek Energy Innovation Pioneers Program are showcased in the Agora. Selected by a panel of IHS Markit experts, these individuals are working on technologies and/or businesses models that have the potential to disrupt the established wisdom within the global energy industry.
Join the conversation on a range of critical issues including:
Block chain technology: What is the impact across the energy system?
Mobility & transportation demand
Future workforce: “smart collar” jobs
Digitalization and transformation of energy businesses
AI, machine learning & energy: Revolution or evolution?
- William J. (John) Berger, Founder and CEO, Sunnova Energy Corporation
- Ahmad Al Khowaiter, Chief Technology Officer, Saudi Aramco
- Dr. Chris Borroni-Bird, City Science, MIT Media Lab
- Ric Fulop, Co-Founder & CEO, Desktop Metal
- Barbara J. Burger, President, Chevron Technology Ventures, Chevron Corporation
- David Farr, Chairman & CEO, Emerson
- Ulrich Spiesshofer, CEO, ABB