Latest Analysis View All
Edition Year: 2019-2020October 04, 2019
April 23, 2019
October 31, 2018
With the AI & Analytics in Video Surveillance Intelligence Service, you receive access to:
- The Video Analytics Market Database, which includes market share tables for key world regions and the five-year market forecast, segmented by 4 product types (e.g., edge software), 4 analytic types (e.g., deep learning), 5 algorithm types (e.g., video-based search) and 17 verticals.
- The Video Analytics Report provides an up-to-date, comprehensive assessment of the market and discusses the impact of significant technology developments and market trends for the American, EMEA, China and Asian (excluding China) regional markets for software video analytics and embedded video analytics.
- The ANPR & Detection Sensors Report provides a comprehensive assessment of the dynamic global market, covering top-level trends driving regional demand and growth. It identifies key opportunities across product types, geographic regions and end-user verticals with detailed segmentation of product types. The report profiles changes in detection, surveillance and enforcement equipment that present exciting growth opportunities for suppliers interested in the security technologies market.
- Our Company Profiles and Security AI Funding & M&A Database allows you to keep pace with the competitive landscape. Find 100+ in-depth profiles of leading video surveillance analytics companies, analysis of the M&A environment and venture capital funding of analytics companies. In addition, direct access to analyst market briefs, reports, insight and assistance ensure you keep pace with the latest video surveillance industry news and developments.
- Video analytics software
- Intelligent video surveillance devices
- ANPR and detection sensors
- Security AI M&A, funding