Latest Analysis View All
December 10, 2018
September 28, 2018
September 13, 2018
September 05, 2018
August 31, 2018
Media Management Intelligence includes revenue estimations and forecasts on a by-country basis, which are further aggregated into 4 regional totals. Information is segmented by business model, revenue type, resolution type, compression type and technology platforms across 3 main segments and 9 sub-segments:
- Media Asset Management
- Contribution Encoder
- Distribution Encoder
Media Management Intelligence further offers analysis of over 35 vendors across specialized hardware; software defined hardware, as a service & managed services including:
Access to accurate and continuously updated market data with forecasts based on a thorough knowledge of historic and current statistics, topical reports and market insights that bring you a deeper perspective on the global media management landscape.
Additionally, this service offers you direct access to industry leading analysts with in-depth understanding of media management in order to answer your unique questions such as:
- How to select most appropriate business model from specialist equipment, in-house virtualization, a 3rd party ‘aaS’ or managed service?
- What are the benefits of utilizing a SaaS solution for live/non-live video services?
- What are the challenges to migrate the entire video processing workflows to the cloud?
- What is workflow orchestration and benefits of its deployment?
- Why do buyers investing in workflow automation?
- How to deploy a scalable and efficient video processing solution?
- Which areas offer best revenue opportunities for equipment vendors and service providers?