Latest Analysis View All
4th Annual Automotive Sensors and Electronics Conference, Munich 2019April 10, 2019
February 06, 2019
From Silicon to Mobility: Autonomous Driving and Infotainment Disrupt Classic Car Electronics - 2019IHS Markit New Year’s Briefing – Frankfurt – 2019January 31, 2019
- Shipment forecast for ~90 automotive electronics applications (ECUs, stand-alone PCB, sensor modules)
- Revenue (i.e. price that OEM pays to tier 1) analysis for these applications
- Market shares of more than 200 tier 1 suppliers for these applications
- 10-year automotive electronics roadmap—changes in electronics systems and architectures over the next 10 years in light of the requirements and challenges of the car of the future. How emerging semiconductor ICs and sensors have the potential to alter the feature-set and architectures of cars in the next decade
Key issues addressed
- How big is the automotive electronics modules market, and how fast is it going to grow in the next 10 years?
- What are the fastest growing electronics modules within automotive?
- Who (Tier 1) are the big winners and losers in the electronics modules market, and how fast has each company grown over the past three years
- Who are better positioned to tackle the new technological advances (domain controllers) happening within the automotive industry, and have made the first move to further consolidate their market share? Are there new entrants that would upset the status quo of some of the dominant tier 1 companies in the future