Latest Analysis View All
March 06, 2018
February 14, 2018
January 07, 2018
January 04, 2018
December 13, 2017
The most comprehensive global view of the consumer electronics market
IHS Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service provides a great overview of the consumer electronics market with data and analysis required for business planning and making informed decisions.
To enable better understanding of the overall dynamics of the total consumer electronics market, this service covers market size estimates and forecast for wide range of consumer devices as well as its associated electronics and technology market, including semiconductor content.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are the fast growing devices with total consumer electronics market?
- Which product segments are drives the overall consumer electronics market e.g. TVs, home appliances, DVD/Blu-ray players, set-top boxes, printers, AV receivers, etc.?
- What is the total addressable size of key consumer device market, share by regions/countries?
- Which devices show greater growth potential towards connectivity technology?
- Which resolution sizes provides growth opportunities for overall TV market? Any regional differences?
- What opportunities lie within home appliances, home audio, video and computing market, portable devices?
- Who are the key players across each consumer device segments and how have their market position changed in last 2-3 years?
- What are the key drivers for growth across device market?
- What opportunities lie within electronics component and semiconductor market?
- What product segments show greater growth potential than others?