Latest Analysis View All
February 09, 2018
February 05, 2018
February 02, 2018
February 01, 2018
Global coverage of mobile, pay TV, fixed broadband and fixed voice offerings.
IHS Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service provides constantly updated information on operator performance and business strategies in the fixed voice, fixed broadband, mobile, and pay TV markets worldwide. This service is fueled by a team of dedicated analysts with significant multiplay experience and deep connections within ISPs, cable TV and mobile operators, national regulators and other industry bodies. As a result you will get on-point analysis of related events, highly accurate industry data, and timely reports on the mobile, fixed and TV telecom operator topics that affect your business prospects. You will also gain direct access to the team, who can answer your deeper, more specialized questions, and provide additional insight and context to current data and analysis.
2018 Planned Enhancements:
- Mobile and fixed broadband technology splits to be added for additional countries.
- Triple and quad play subscription and penetration data for key operators to be added.
- Fixed voice and broadband subscription forecasts by operator to be added.
- 5G Coverage
- Interactive country reports for all countries included in the service using PowerBI.
- Adding 4G subscription data by operator and country penetration rates into Trax.
- Data published in new pivot table format.
Service Provider Capex, Opex, Revenue, and Subscriptions Database
Service Provider Capex, Opex, Revenue, and Subscriptions is a database within Operator Multiplay Intelligence. Updated quarterly, it enables you to view and customize major operators’ capex, opex, revenue, and subscription data through customizable pivot tables and charts. Over 200 groups and operators are covered in this database, in which you can compare their financial and operational metrics of across the fixed voice, fixed broadband, mobile and pay TV segments.