Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- AMOLED & Flexible Display Intelligence Service (8)
- AMOLED and LCD Supply Demand & Equipment Intelligence Service (9)
- Automotive Display Intelligence Service (2)
- Data Center Networks Intelligence Service (6)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service (48)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service - Premium (49)
- Enterprise & Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Enterprise Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- SDN & NFV Intelligence Service (6)
- Smart Utility Meter Intelligence Service (5)
- Smartphone Display Intelligence Service (3)
- Specialty Displays Intelligence Service (2)
- Tablet and Notebook Display & OEM Intelligence Service (2)
- TV Display & OEM Intelligence Service (2)
Smart electricity meters break through the 100 million units per year barrierAugust 30, 2018Annual shipments of smart electricity meters exceeded 100 million units for the first time in 2017, whilst total meter shipments reached 170 million. However, with many rollouts peaking in 2020 the market is increasingly looking to AMI managed services and software next.
Global heat meter market will top $700 million in 2020January 04, 2018Heat meter shipments grew by over 150 thousand units in 2017, as the market showed strong growth over 2016. The latest analysis in the IHS Markit Heat Meters Report predicts this growth to continue as the market exceeds $700 million in revenues in 2020, with roughly $480 million coming from the Europe, Middle East and Africa market.
Hannover Messe Summary Market Brief - 2017May 11, 2017Hannover Messe is one of the world's largest industrial tradeshows, with IHS Markit in attendance to observe the latest technology developments. For the power grid industry, this year’s highlights focused on the rise of cloud-based software solutions and a battle of business models.
Growth Returns to Global Heat Utility Measurement MarketFebruary 13, 2017After a notable market decline in 2014, the global market for heat meters regained market growth in 2015 and 2016. Growth will remain strong until 2020, when it is expected to stabilize – IHS Markit predicts.
Software and services take centre stage at European Utility Week 2016November 22, 2016For three days in November, the industry converged in Barcelona for European Utility Week (EUW). A team of IHS Markit analysts were also present, to cover the most up to date information as everyone looks to the future of the utility and energy markets.