Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Consumer Electronics (15)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (4)
- Display Materials & Components (1)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (3)
- Large Displays (5)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (2)
- Memory & Storage (6)
- MEMS & Sensors (6)
- Mobile Devices (19)
- Mobile Networks (12)
- Operators & Services (3)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (3)
- Semiconductor Components (18)
- Semiconductor Market (1)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (2)
- Small & Medium Displays (9)
- Smart Home & Appliances (1)
- Touch & Interface (4)
- Video Surveillance (3)
- Date Published
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (1)
Galaxy S9+ Materials Cost $43 More Than Previous Versions, IHS Markit Teardown ShowsMarch 22, 2018The new Samsung Galaxy S9+ equipped with 64 gigabytes (GB) of NAND flash memory (model number SM-G965U1) carries a bill of materials (BOM) cost of $375.80, much higher than for previous versions of the company’s smartphones.
iPhone X Costs Apple $370 in Materials, IHS Markit Teardown RevealsNovember 08, 2017Teardown engineers at IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) have completed their preliminary physical dissection of the new Apple iPhone X and found that the model A1865 version of the smartphone with 64 gigabytes (GB) of NAND memory carries a bill of materials (BOM) of $370.25.
IHS Markit Teardown Reveals What Higher Apple iPhone 8 Plus Cost Actually BuysSeptember 25, 2017The new Apple iPhone 8 Plus, equipped with 64 gigabytes (GB) of NAND flash memory, carries a bill of materials (BOM) cost that comes out to US$288.08, higher than any previous versions of the company’s smartphones, according to a preliminary estimate from IHS Markit.
iPhone 7 Materials Costs Higher than Previous Versions, IHS Markit Teardown RevealsSeptember 20, 2016The bill of materials (BOM) for an iPhone 7 equipped with 32 gigabytes (GB) of NAND flash memory carries $219.80 in bill of materials costs, according to a preliminary estimate from IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Teardown Reveals Ho-Hum RefreshMarch 15, 2016A preliminary estimate by IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS) and its Mobile Handsets Intelligence Service shows that the Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone costs about $255 to build.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Carries $236 Bill of Materials, IHS iSuppli Virtual Teardown RevealsMarch 19, 2013The HSPA+ version of Samsung Electronics’ Galaxy S4 smartphone carries a $236 bill of materials (BOM), up significantly from last year’s model—the Galaxy S III—due to major upgrades...