Selected Clear AllCategory - Connected Home
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Access Control & Fire (219)
- Advertising (460)
- Automotive Technology (2696)
- Capital Equipment & Machinery (362)
- Cinema (818)
- Cloud & Data Center (438)
- Consumer Electronics (2239)
- Critical Communications (103)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (167)
- Digital Media (2173)
- Digital Signage (47)
- Discrete & Process Automation (177)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (1191)
- Display Materials & Components (115)
- Electric Motor Systems (184)
- Enterprise IT Security (64)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (562)
- Games (1013)
- Healthcare IT (43)
- Large Displays (1380)
- Lighting (161)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (416)
- Managed Services (93)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (307)
- Memory & Storage (387)
- MEMS & Sensors (219)
- Mobile Devices (2257)
- Mobile Innovation (4210)
- Mobile Networks (812)
- Operators & Services (6218)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (147)
- Semiconductor Components (1078)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (43)
- Semiconductor Market (675)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (2390)
- Small & Medium Displays (1359)
- Smart Building & Building Automation (49)
- Smart Cities (86)
- Smart Grid & Energy Storage (239)
- Smart Home & Appliances (1378)
- Solar (387)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (1710)
- Touch & Interface (71)
- Transformative Technologies (50)
- TV Media & Content (3825)
- Video (1380)
- Video Surveillance (197)
- Africa and Middle East (1)
- Asia Pacific (4)
- Australia (3)
- Belgium (1)
- Canada (2)
- Denmark (3)
- Europe (9)
- European Union (1)
- Finland (3)
- France (3)
- Germany (7)
- Iceland (1)
- Ireland (3)
- Italy (2)
- Japan (2)
- Netherlands (3)
- New Zealand (3)
- Nordic Region (1)
- North America (3)
- Norway (3)
- Poland (2)
- South and Central America (2)
- South Korea (2)
- Spain (3)
- Sweden (5)
- UK (25)
- United States of America (1)
- USA (13)
- Western Europe (6)
- World (2)
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (4)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (91)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (6)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (146)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (19)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (120)
- Games Intelligence Service (5)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (21)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- MENA Media and Telecoms Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (4)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (4)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (4)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (15)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (3)
Google expands availability of Play movies, rolls out Chromecast to EuropeApril 04, 2014Google has increased the geographic availability of its Google Play movies and music stores to 37 new markets, with the service now available in 54 countries around the world. Simultaneously, Google has officially begun to ship its Chromecast HDMI device to France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, the Netherlands, and the Nordics.Subscribers Only
Vodafone launching joint fibre service in Spanish marketJanuary 23, 2014Vodafone Spain will be launching its fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) broadband services in April 2014 on the FTTH network rolled out as a result of its joint venture with Orange Spain. The service will be initially...Subscribers Only
Net neutrality rules dismissed by US appeal courtJanuary 15, 2014The US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia has issued a blow to net neutrality rules, declaring that FCC rules on net neutrality were impermissible. The court declared the rules impermissible because...
WWE to roll out international OTT network in 2014January 15, 2014WWE is set to launch an OTT network in 2014. By focusing on OTT, WWE is bypassing a traditional live linear channel on pay TV. The WWE Network is due to launch on February 24 in the US, with the UK, Canada,...
Sony to launch online TV service in 2014January 14, 2014Sony is to launch a new online TV service in the US in 2014, offering live channels and on-demand TV shows. The PlayStation games console will act as the centre-piece of the system, with key features including...
AT&T experiments with two-sided business model with sponsored dataJanuary 08, 2014US operator AT&T plans to launch a sponsored data program to let content providers subsidise the cost of data for consumers. Data charges from sponsored data are billed to the sponsoring company rather...
UltraViolet locks up year with substantial growthJanuary 06, 2014The DECE has released 2013 statistics for UltraViolet (UV), the digital rights locker for movies and TV shows.
Sony to bring movie and TV content apps to PlayStation 4November 27, 2013Sony has revealed its TV and movie content partners for the PlayStation 4 console, which is launching on the 29th of November 2013. From launch the company intends to offer a total of 18 services, with other...
Microsoft to bring TV and Entertainment apps to the Xbox OneNovember 08, 2013Microsoft has unveiled the first wave of TV and Entertainment apps for the Xbox One console. The apps will be launching across 13 markets following the console's launch. Some of...
In-Flight Wireless Installations Take Off; Change in FAA Rules Gives Airlines Opportunity to Promote ServicesNovember 01, 2013The number of commercial aircraft providing either Wi-Fi or cellular connectivity will reach 4,048 by the end of 2013, representing 21 percent of the global fleet, according to the latest research...
Aereo and FilmOn X - The final showdown with broadcastersOctober 15, 2013Coming off a fresh victory in Boston, Aereo may soon find itself battling the broadcasters in front of the US Supreme Court to determine the fate of online broadcast streaming.
Installed Base of Internet-Connected Video Devices to Exceed Global Population in 2017October 08, 2013More than 8 billion Internet-connected video devices will be installed worldwide in 2017, exceeding the population of the planet, according to research from the Broadband Technology Service...
Cox's flareWatch Trial Ends, Leaving QuestionsOctober 02, 2013Cox Communications has ended its pioneering Internet TV service flareWatch just three months after a limited launch, likely because financial rewards proved minimal for the fledgling...
Broadband Technology Intelligence re-launchesSeptember 29, 2013Welcome to the new Broadband Technology Intelligence service. With this re-launch, we have significantly broadened Broadband Technology's geographic coverage, and tightened its focus. The new service is the...
Com Hem to launch TiVo platform with Netflix integrationSeptember 26, 2013Swedish cable company Com Hem is to add Netflix video streaming services to its forthcoming TiVo set-top box. Officially TiVo goes live on the 7th of October 2013, with Netflix available from December. Com Hem...
Cox's flareWatch trial ends, leaving questionsSeptember 19, 2013Cox has ended its internet TV service, flareWatch, in Southern California, three months after launching. Having been a trial service and in beta, the closure of the service come as no surprise. The cable operator will now begin evaluate the trial and dete
Sony Announces New PS Vita and PS Vita TV for JapanSeptember 12, 2013In the run up to the Tokyo Game Show, Sony took the opportunity to announce updates to its Vita branded products and confirm the launch date of the PS4 in Japan. It announced a new version of the PS Vita, the...Subscribers Only
Netflix launches in the NetherlandsSeptember 10, 2013Streaming online video service provider Netflix has launched services in the Netherlands, with its subscription package priced at €7.99 per month. Company is launching with an array of content from US and...
Netflix added to Virgin's TiVo platformSeptember 09, 2013UK cable company Virgin Media is to collaborate with OTT streaming player Netflix, allowing the online video company access to Virgin Media's 1.7m TiVo boxes. Pilot is to commence across 40,000 homes this...
VuTV launching on connected Freeview homes OctoberSeptember 01, 2013Online video workflow firm Simplestream is launching a new service branded as Vu TV this October giving UK homes equipped with an internet-connected set-top box access to a package of pay TV channels. The...