Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Category - Capital Equipment & Machinery
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Access Control & Fire (104)
- Advertising (317)
- Automotive Technology (2462)
- Capital Equipment & Machinery (125)
- Cinema (603)
- Consumer Electronics (1364)
- Critical Communications (15)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (60)
- Datacenter & Cloud (141)
- Digital Media (1721)
- Digital Signage (20)
- Discrete & Process Automation (75)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (629)
- Display Materials & Components (18)
- Electric Motor Systems (50)
- Enterprise IT Security (11)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (184)
- Games (749)
- Healthcare IT (15)
- Large Displays (730)
- Lighting (78)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (154)
- Managed Services (51)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (148)
- Memory & Storage (210)
- MEMS & Sensors (75)
- Mobile Devices (1046)
- Mobile Innovation (3602)
- Mobile Networks (348)
- Operators & Services (4586)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (55)
- Semiconductor Components (688)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (13)
- Semiconductor Market (385)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (1874)
- Small & Medium Displays (713)
- Smart Grid & Energy Storage (63)
- Smart Home & Appliances (885)
- Solar (119)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (129)
- Touch & Interface (9)
- TV Media & Content (2145)
- Video (1063)
- Video Surveillance (56)
- Voice & Data Networks (96)
- Date Published
- 3D Printing Intelligence Service (14)
- ADAS Semiconductor Intelligence Service (5)
- Automotive Infotainment Semiconductor Intelligence Service (5)
- Automotive Semiconductor Intelligence Service (5)
- Automotive Sensor Intelligence Service (4)
- Cellular IoT (formerly M2M) Intelligence Service (1)
- China Semiconductor Intelligence Service (1)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (1)
- DRAM Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- Generators Research Package (5)
- Industrial Automation Industry Intelligence Service (3)
- Industrial Robots Intelligence Service - Annual (1)
- Industrial Semiconductor Intelligence Service (5)
- IoT Devices & Connectivity Intelligence Service (5)
- Low Voltage Motors Intelligence Service - Annual (1)
- MEMS & Sensors for Consumer & Mobile Intelligence Service (4)
- MEMS & Sensors Intelligence Service (4)
- Mobile and Embedded Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- Motor-driven Equipment Research Package (9)
- Motors & Drives Vertical Application Intelligence Service (3)
- NAND Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- Outsourced Manufacturing Intelligence Service (1)
- Power Semiconductor Intelligence Service (1)
- Power Supply Intelligence Service (2)
- Prime Movers Research Package (2)
- Semiconductor Application Forecast AMFT Intelligence Service (1)
- Semiconductor Competitive Landscape CLT Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (1)
- Smart Cities IoT Intelligence Service (1)
- Smart Electricity Meter Intelligence Service (3)
- Smart Manufacturing Intelligence Service - Annual (29)
- Smart Utility Meter Intelligence Service (17)
- Smart Water Meter Intelligence Service (8)
- Supply Chain Inventory Intelligence Service (1)
- Wireless Semiconductor Competitive Intelligence Service (1)
Generator sets market powers up for growthJuly 30, 2014IHS estimates that the total world market for generator sets was worth just under $16 billion in 2013 with over 1 million units shipped globally with growth in 2014 ramping up towards an even stronger year in 2015.
ARAD Wins Large Contract for Smart Water Technology in Latin AmericaJuly 24, 2014The national water utility, Obras Sanitarias del Estado (OSE), has just awarded a contract to the Israeli smart water meter supplier ARAD for 45,000 communicating positive displacement water meters...
The importance of patent expiration to future 3D printing industry growthJuly 23, 2014NEWS – Important patents for Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) technology are due to expire in 2014.Subscribers Only
Innovative breakthroughs involving the use of 3D printing technology in the medical field continue to astoundJuly 22, 2014NEWS – 3D printing is affecting the medical sector in ways that could not have been imagined only a few years ago.Subscribers Only
3D printing technology critical to faster production cycles in the automotive sectorJuly 18, 2014NEWS – Automotive companies are becoming more reliant on 3D printing technology.Subscribers Only
Is mass production of consumer electronics using 3D printing feasible?July 16, 2014NEWS – A joint project between Google’s Motorola division and 3D Systems is creating a new paradigm for the production of consumer electronic devices using 3D printing technology.Subscribers Only
Construction Growth Provides Strong Foundation for Fan SuppliersJuly 16, 2014The state of the HVAC industry is currently a topic of much debate. Key market indicators allude to a strong bounce back from the global recession, yet economic and political woes remain a concern on an international level.
The future of aerospace is being 3D printed todayJuly 16, 2014NEWS – Aerospace applications continue to expand the boundaries of the uses of 3D printing technology.Subscribers Only
Asia investing heavily in 3D printing technologyJuly 14, 2014NEWS – Several Asian countries have recently announced major investment plans designed to rapidly grow their domestic 3D printing industries.
Important developments for 3D printing technology in industrial manufacturing applicationsJuly 14, 2014NEWS – Several pieces of significant news came out in June 2014 that highlight the exponential growth potential of 3D printing technology in industrial manufacturing applications.Subscribers Only
How Will a Mini-Stimulus Campaign Affect Machinery Production in China?May 15, 2014Machinery production in China is forecast this year to expand 7.8 percent to $475 billion, a slight slowdown from 7.9 percent growth in 2013, according to the quarterly tracker for Chinese Machinery Production from IHS Technology (NYSE: IHS).
General Purpose AC & DC Contactor Markets Powered by Solar PV and EV Charging Station GrowthMarch 25, 2014Of the four product types analyzed in the 2014 Low Voltage Contactors & Overload Protection Devices report from IHS, general purpose DC contactors are projected to remain the fastest-growing over the period from 2011 to 2018 in terms of revenues.
Circuit protection market has shocking performance in 2013, better times ahead.February 21, 2014The world market for miniature circuit breakers and residual current devices (MCBs and RCDs) is projected to be worth nearly 10 billion USD in 2018...
Industrial Electronics Turns Around in 2013 with Double-Digit GrowthJanuary 28, 2014The global market for industrial electronics semiconductors ended 2013 on an upbeat note, with overall revenue up convincingly from the previous year and reversing the disappointing decline of 2012. Industrial electronics chip revenue for 2013 amounted to $33.7 billion, a solid 11 percent rise from $30.4 billion in 2012. he double-digit increase expected in 2013—once final figures are confirmed for the fourth quarter—will show that the market recovered nicely from the 5 percent loss of 2012.
Light at the End of the Tunnel for Japanese SuppliersJanuary 17, 2014It is understood that the Japanese suppliers of linear motion precision machinery parts hold a leading position in the world market. If the Japanese market is excluded, more than a quarter of the worldwide revenues are supplied by Japanese vendors...
The chips were down for Wireless Communications at Remote 2013January 09, 2014Amongst the delegates there was a great deal of optimism about the potentials of wireless...
Smartphone Sales Send Mixed Signals to Small Motor SuppliersJanuary 07, 2014Rapid growth in global smartphone sales has meant huge profits for companies such as Apple, Samsung, and Google. Each smartphone contains a small motor that allows the phone to vibrate, which also means booming smartphone sales have had a positive effect on sales of these motors. On the other hand, increasing demand for smartphones has resulted in declining demand for other consumer electronics such as computers, printers and cameras, which require a higher average number of motors than smartphones.
Harmonic Mitigation Trends for Medium Voltage Motor DrivesDecember 19, 2013As MV (medium voltage) motor drive harmonic mitigation requirements have become more stringent, medium voltage drive revenues have increasingly come from higher pulse harmonic mitigation segments such as 24 pulse and above.
How will Networking Technology influence the Chinese Automation World in the Future?December 10, 2013The “Internet of Things”, an idea that binds everything together through the internet, has been discussed for some time in China. No matter what has resulted from this idea, what we can see in the Chinese market is that development of networking technology and devices is blooming...
Paper & Mining Industry Performance Cause Ramp-down for the MV MCC & Soft Starter MarketsNovember 11, 2013Not all industry sectors within the medium-voltage motor control center (MCC) and soft starter markets are poised for above average revenue growth, with the total market growing by a 4.5% CAGR from 2011 to 2016...