Selected Clear AllCategory - Consumer Electronics Analyst - Irina Kornilova Service - Automotive Sensor Intelligence Service Service - China Semiconductor Intelligence Service Service - Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service Service - Mobile and Embedded Memory Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (2)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (15)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (18)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (5)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (16)
- Entertainment & Video KPIs Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (4)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (1)
UPC Cablecom launches SVoD service MyPrime to compete with NetflixSeptember 04, 2014Liberty Global-owned Swiss operator UPC Cablecom has launched a multiscreen offer - called My Prime on the brink of Netflix’s expansion in Europe. The service is available to UPC Cablecom customers with Horizon and DigiCard premium bundles – Plus and Super - for no...Subscribers Only
Google Play Movies available across more countries and devices, with retail business modelNovember 14, 2012Google has added South Korea to the list of countries offering movies in the Google Play Store, which now includes the US, Canada, UK, Japan, Australia, Germany, France and Spain. It has also soft launched a...
Apple sees YoY growth following strong iPad and iPhone salesJuly 26, 2012In the quarter ending 30 June 2012 Apple achieved revenues of $35bn representing a 23 per cent growth compared to the same period last year, but 11 per cent lower than the previous quarter's turnover. Net...
iPhone and iPad Deliver Apple a Record QuarterJuly 21, 2011In the quarter ending 30th June 2011 Apple achieved revenues of $28.6bn - the highest quarterly revenues in the company's history - representing 82 per cent year-on-year growth. For the most part this was driven by the sale of 33m iOS devices, and particularly the iPhone and iPad.
iPhone and iPad deliver Apple a record quarterJuly 20, 2011In the quarter ending 30 June 2011 Apple achieved revenues of $28.6bn - the highest quarterly revenues in the company's history - representing 82 per cent year-on-year growth. For the most part this was...