Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Charlotte Jones (7)
- Constantinos Papavassilopoulos (1)
- Daniel Simmons (3)
- Daniel Stevenson Sutton (3)
- David Hancock (8)
- David Scott (142)
- Erik Brannon (3)
- Fateha Begum (2)
- Irina Kornilova (5)
- Jack Kent (1)
- Kia Ling Teoh (1)
- Laura Aguilera (33)
- Max Signorelli (1)
- Pablo Carrera (1)
- Paul Gray (1)
- Rob Moyser (2)
- Steve Bailey (1)
- Tim Westcott (5)
- Tom Morrod (1)
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (7)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (40)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (35)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (5)
- Cinema Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (7)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (9)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (12)
- Entertainment & Video KPIs Intelligence Service (18)
- Games Intelligence Service (1)
- Games Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Home Appliance Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (27)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- MENA Media and Telecoms Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile PC Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (2)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (18)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (23)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- US Media Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (11)
Media & Technology DigestFebruary 03, 2020The Media & Technology Digest provides a monthly analysis of the key trends and innovations shaping the global technology landscape. Written by our senior analysts the digest includes a detailed focus on key industry hot topics, analysis of all major industry and product announcements with in-depth examinations of significant industry trends.Subscribers Only
4K TV and UHD: the whole pictureDecember 20, 20184K and UHD are much misused words that can mean a lot of different things depending on who you ask. This ebook examines the facts and figures behind the rise of 4K and UHD and provides new data and insights on the UHD global status, shipment forecasts and media consumption.Subscribers Only
The success of ‘The Interview’ on online video platforms helps Sony to recoup its investment but proves little in the wider windowing debateJanuary 20, 2015Two weeks since taking The Interview to online platforms in the US, Sony reported over $31 million in consumer revenues from its digital distribution (over 4.3m downloads) and $5m in cinema distribution.
Entertainment One purchase of Alliance Films approvedJanuary 07, 2013Independent film and television producer and distributor Entertainment One Ltd (eOne) has completed its purchase of Alliance Films, first announced in September 2012, which was subject to approval by the Canadian Competition Bureau.
Netflix reports revenue growth as costs spiralFebruary 01, 2012Netflix, the international subscription video service, reported a 47 per cent year-on-year growth in revenue in Q4 2011, reaching a total of $876m. The domestic (US) streaming sector was responsible for 54 per...
Lovefilm introduces streaming-only packageDecember 14, 2011UK DVD-by-post and online video provider Lovefilm has launched a new streaming-only package. The offer is currently available to UK users for £4.99 a month for unlimited access. It allows users to stream...
Warner opens 'new window' for Amazon in UKNovember 21, 2011Amazon-owned disc-by-post and streaming service Lovefilm has signed a multi-year content deal with Warner Bros that will give its subscribers 'exclusive' access to Warner titles in what it describes as 'a...
Warner Opens 'New Window' for Amazon in UKNovember 21, 2011
Amazon-owned disc-by-post and streaming service Lovefilm has signed a multi-year content deal with Warner Bros that will give its subscribers exclusive access to Warner titles in what it describes as 'a second window' for subscription pay TV. From 2012 the deal will also introduce a 60-day window between a Warner title's initial transactional (retail and rental) release on DVD/BD, online and pay TV platforms and its availability on disc to Lovefilm's customers. The multi-layered deal also secures digital retail (download-to-own) and transactional rental rights for Lovefilm.
Netflix in talks to fund first original TV seriesMarch 16, 2011US subscription video provider Netflix is in talks to finance its first original content - a high-end drama series its producers have pitched to other possible partners, including pay TV network...
Netflix in Talks to Fund First Original TV SeriesMarch 16, 2011US subscription video provider Netflix is in talks to finance its first original content - a high-end drama series its producers have pitched to other possible partners, including pay TV network HBO. Reports indicate that the company is negotiating to produce two 26-part series of House of Cards, produced by Media Rights Capital and directed by David Fincher. Netflix itself has so far made no comment. The political drama is based on a series first aired by the BBC in the 1990s.
Entertainment Rights sold to former Classic Media partnersMarch 31, 2009Entertainment Rights (ER), the UK-based children's TV company, has become the latest IP-based company to abandon the stock market. ER plc went into administration this morning and its shares are expected to be...Subscribers Only