Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (23)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (7)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (8)
- Cinema Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (4)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (5)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (5)
- Entertainment & Video KPIs Intelligence Service (14)
- Games Intelligence Service (1)
- Games Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (17)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile PC Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (2)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (2)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (7)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (7)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (12)
- Video Processing Intelligence Service (4)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (2)
Big Data & Cinema Intelligence – Interview with David HancockFebruary 05, 2018Gone are the days of a “gut” feeling, as a glut of data has arrived to be disseminated and analyzed methodically and in great detail. Applying principles and tools from other industries, cinema intelligence has arrived.
DreamWorks Animation acquisition will invigorate UniversalMay 03, 2016NBC Universal parent company Comcast has agreed to buy DreamWorks Animation (DWA) in a deal worth $3.8 billion. DWA, formed when company was split from its sister live action unit in 2004, counts some of the most successful animated franchises of all time, including Shrek, Kung Fu Panda and Madagascar.The deal is worth $41 per outstanding share to DWA shareholders. Regulatory clearance is expected to be given by year end.Subscribers Only
Paramount does deal to shorten windows on non-blockbuster moviesJuly 14, 2015Paramount has agreed to shorten the theatrical window on a two films, once each film’s main theatrical life has played out.Subscribers Only
DTS re-enters the cinema sound sector with immersive soundApril 20, 2015Audio technology company DTS is to re-enter the cinema sound market, launching a new immersive sound format for cinema and home entertainment.
The success of ‘The Interview’ on online video platforms helps Sony to recoup its investment but proves little in the wider windowing debateJanuary 20, 2015Two weeks since taking The Interview to online platforms in the US, Sony reported over $31 million in consumer revenues from its digital distribution (over 4.3m downloads) and $5m in cinema distribution.
Netflix bids to adapt traditional film value chainOctober 03, 2014The pact marks an industry first to debut a major feature film side by side on premium cinema screens and an online streaming service.
Deluxe Digital launches European movie delivery serviceMay 22, 2013Deluxe Digital Cinema, the London-based operation, is launching a Europe-wide fibre-based movie delivery service for distributors and exhibitors, in association with Hewlett-Packard. The network aims to link...
Release dates coming together across the worldMarch 28, 2012 Subscribers Only