Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Category - Discrete & Process Automation Category - Medical Devices & Equipment Analyst - Francis Sideco Service - Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Handsets Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (2)
Apple Conjures More Success With the “Identical” but Innovative iPhone 6SSeptember 08, 2015With the iPhone 6S, Apple has introduced many more innovations than it added with last years' iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. Apple has performed the ultimate conjuring trick: Change everything about the iPhone, but make it look almost identical to the old model. As a result, IHS forecasts the magic of the iPhone business will continue to drive Apple.
With Android Wear, Google kickstarts its wearable portfolio using its smartphone developer baseMarch 20, 2014Android Wear is a new version of Android aimed at wearable devices. LG and Motorola will be among the first to launch smartwatches for the platform. Google is already seeding the market with an app development kit for Android Wear. Shrewdly, Google is leveraging Google Now as a key part of its wearable content and services. Unlike other wearable device makers, Google is able to leverage its extensive search capabilities which already provides bite-sized contextual content to Android smartphone owners.