Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Category - Medical Devices & Equipment Category - Power Supplies & Wireless Charging
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Access Control & Fire (116)
- Advertising (327)
- Automotive Technology (2464)
- Capital Equipment & Machinery (138)
- Cinema (630)
- Consumer Electronics (1399)
- Critical Communications (19)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (68)
- Datacenter & Cloud (169)
- Digital Media (1760)
- Digital Signage (20)
- Discrete & Process Automation (80)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (807)
- Display Materials & Components (21)
- Electric Motor Systems (61)
- Enterprise IT Security (12)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (206)
- Games (769)
- Healthcare IT (19)
- Large Displays (908)
- Lighting (83)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (178)
- Managed Services (52)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (159)
- Memory & Storage (216)
- MEMS & Sensors (82)
- Mobile Devices (1087)
- Mobile Innovation (3643)
- Mobile Networks (398)
- Operators & Services (4642)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (61)
- Semiconductor Components (701)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (13)
- Semiconductor Market (434)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (1905)
- Small & Medium Displays (893)
- Smart Grid & Energy Storage (82)
- Smart Home & Appliances (902)
- Solar (156)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (127)
- Touch & Interface (13)
- TV Media & Content (2219)
- Video (1082)
- Video Surveillance (64)
- Voice & Data Networks (135)
- Abel Nevarez (1)
- Bhvita Jani (2)
- Brad Shaffer (2)
- Clifford Grossner (1)
- David Green (19)
- Devan Adams (1)
- Francis Sideco (2)
- Holley Lewis (8)
- Ian Fogg (4)
- Jack Kent (2)
- Jason dePreaux (4)
- Jérémie Bouchaud (1)
- Jessica Edge (21)
- Julia Zhu (1)
- Kelly Patrick (9)
- Michael Markides (1)
- Nile Kazimer (2)
- Pana Salta (4)
- Piers Harding-Rolls (1)
- Richard Eden (2)
- Roeen Roashan (33)
- Shane Walker (11)
- Steve Bailey (2)
- Vicky Yussuff (13)
- Victoria Fodale (3)
- Vladimir Galabov (1)
- Wayne Lam (3)
- Africa and Middle East (1)
- Americas (1)
- Asia (2)
- Asia Pacific (4)
- Canada (1)
- China (8)
- Denmark (1)
- EMEA (1)
- Europe (2)
- Global (3)
- India (2)
- International (1)
- Latin America (1)
- Middle East and Africa (1)
- North America (3)
- Russia (1)
- South and Central America (1)
- South East Asia (1)
- South Korea (1)
- UK (3)
- United Kingdom (1)
- USA (9)
- Western Europe (2)
- World (5)
- Date Published
- Automotive Sensor Intelligence Service (1)
- Cellular IoT Intelligence Service (1)
- Cloud Enterprise Services Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (12)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (2)
- Data Center Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- Data Center Rack Infrastructure Intelligence Service (2)
- Digital Health Intelligence Service (39)
- Games Intelligence Service (3)
- Games Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- IoT Devices & Connectivity Intelligence Service (1)
- MEMS & Sensors for Consumer & Mobile Intelligence Service (3)
- MEMS & Sensors Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Handsets Electronics Intelligence Service (3)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence - Data Only (9)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (12)
- Multi-Tenant Data Centers Intelligence Service (2)
- Power Semiconductor Intelligence Service (5)
- Power Supply Intelligence Service (11)
- SDN & NFV Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (4)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (13)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (13)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (3)
- Teardown - Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Ultrasound Intelligence Service (26)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) Intelligence Service (2)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (25)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service for Bluetooth SIG - Dec 2014 - Extract (1)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service for Dialog Semiconductor - Dec 2014 - Extract (1)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service for MagnaChip - Dec 2014 - Extract (1)
- Wireless Power Intelligence Service (60)
- Wireless Semiconductor Competitive Intelligence Service (2)
- X-Ray Intelligence Service (21)
WiTricity aid A4WP “Rezence” Wireless Charging with Industry’s First Development KitNovember 26, 2014On 20th November 2014, WiTricity announced availability of the industry’s first development kit for building-certified wireless charging systems that conform to the Alliance for Wireless Power (A4WP) “Rezence” specification. Although A4WP certification has been available since December 2013, almost twelve months, to date there are still no commercially available certified products which can charge wirelessly (either by use of an accessory or a built-in receiver) on a “Rezence”-certified wireless charging transmitter...
Is fixed FPD X-ray back to put the retro in retrofit?November 25, 2014Retrofit has been taking the X-ray market by storm since 2010 with over 10% revenue growth each year, providing cost saving alternatives for those looking to upgrade existing equipment. The emergence of retrofit has changed the new flat panel detector (FPD) equipment market dynamic, forcing suppliers to provide solutions that can tailor to three types of customers. FPD systems from many suppliers can now be clearly classed as low-end, mid-range and high-end.
TI Enables Wireless Fast Charging Compatible with the Qi StandardNovember 21, 2014On 20th November 2014, Texas Instruments (TI) announced availability of the industry’s first 10W wireless power receiver (bq51025) and transmitter (bq500215) system for one and two cell battery powered applications, which is also compatible with the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) Qi, 5W specification.
3-D Mammography Leads the Way for Breast ImagingNovember 18, 2014The emergence of 3-D tomosynthesis mammography systems is enabling earlier detection of breast cancer, particularly through clearer imaging of dense breasts. A current barrier for purchasers is the higher price and uncertainty around 3-D, when compared to analog and 2-D mammography.
Google and Motorola to provide a needed boost to the wireless charging market in 4Q 2014October 21, 2014On 15th October 2014, Google announced the launch of the latest smart phone in its Nexus range, the Nexus 6, manufactured by Motorola. With wireless charging built-in, it is predicted to bring a much needed boost to the market in the final quarter of 2014.
Minimally Invasive Procedures Driving Interventional X-ray GrowthOctober 14, 2014The increasing pressure on hospitals to reduce the length of patient stays and to lower costs is driving growth in interventional X-ray for minimally invasive procedures.
Apple Watch ‘wireless charging’ won’t impact market developmentSeptember 10, 2014Concerns that the wireless charging industry could be become further complicated by Apple entering with a fourth disruptive proprietary solution were allayed during its event on 9th September 2014....
Apple risks new categories with iPhone 6 phablet and Apple WatchSeptember 09, 2014Apple launches its first wearable -- the Apple Watch -- as well as revitalizing its iPhone range and moving into mobile payments with Apple Pay. Apple's bold new products depend on the continued success of the iPhone to succeed, but with a 2015 availability data, Apple has many things still to do to finish its first generation smartwatch.
Moto 360 - finally here and bringing a boost for wireless chargingSeptember 05, 2014On September 5th at IFA 2014 - Berlin, Motorola finally officially launched its eagerly awaited Moto 360 smartwatch. It’s going on sale in the US immediately and will be available in Europe and the UK in early October. With integrated Qi wireless charging and a bundled wireless charger...
Sony Smartwatch 3 – The latest “wearable” rumoured to include wireless chargingAugust 14, 2014Summary: On August 13th 2014 a number of news articles emerged relating to rumours that Sony would be revealing its Smartwatch 3 at IFA in September and that it will include wireless charging...
Energous Signs its Seventh JDA to Develop Wireless Charging over DistanceAugust 13, 2014On 11th August 2014, Energous Corporation announced a joint development agreement (JDA) with iPowerUp Inc. to develop wire free charging for smart phone battery charging cases and other mobile electronics accessories...
AT&T sees new mobile opportunities with Timex's Ironman cellular smartwatchAugust 07, 2014Timex has announced its first 3G-enabled smartwatch, the Ironman One GPS+, and it will work as a standalone device with cellular connectivity. It features four hardware buttons and a touch screen. The smartwatch features a 1.5-inch low power Mirasol colour display and runs on Qualcomm’s Brew platform. It has 4GB of in-built storage and Bluetooth connectivity. Timex claims...
LG G3 forecast to drive at least five million Qi based receiver shipments in 2014, using IDT ICsAugust 07, 2014On 28th July 2014, Integrated Device Technology (IDT) announced that its integrated circuits (ICs) were chosen to enable LG’s flagship G3 smartphone to charge wirelessly...
WPC Qi Specification Receives Magnetic Resonance ExtensionAugust 06, 2014Last week the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) announced that its Resonant Task Force (RTF) will deliver an extension for its WPC v1.1 specification for a magnetic resonance technology...
Multi-standard wireless charger adoption by General Motors to drive sales of enabled smartphonesJuly 30, 2014Solutions to remove barriers for adoption of wireless charging driven by competing standards are finally being implemented in commercial applications...
Oculus Rift takes shape through acquisitionJuly 16, 2014Oculus VR has made a pair of acquisitions, purchasing hardware designer Carbon Design and middleware developer RakNet. Terms of the deals were not disclosed by Oculus, however Carbon’s track record includes the lauded joypad for Microsoft’s Xbox 360 console, and RakNet’s networking engine has been rendered open-source as part of the buy-up.
Demand for mobility in oxygen therapy moving technology innovations forwardJuly 11, 2014As the number of patients suffering chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) continues to rise, cost-effective solutions are required to contain rising healthcare costs. Oxygen delivery to patients is being targeted to reduce the cost of oxygen therapy, driving demand for devices that do not require delivery of oxygen cylinders.
"Non-delivery" devices fuelling growth in the oxygen therapy marketJune 25, 2014Despite the mature, saturated nature of the oxygen therapy market in developed regions, including North America and Western Europe, growth in these markets is being maintained by the demand for “non-delivery” oxygen therapy devices.
Reduced reimbursement for COPD patient readmissionsJune 25, 2014Despite a number of recent measures to curb healthcare spending in the US, increased expenditure is continuing to rise in order to provide sufficient care to an increasing number of chronically-ill patients. One measure to tackle rising healthcare costs is to reduce reimbursement payments; with an increasing number of patients, payment rates cannot be maintained if healthcare spending is to be addressed.
Wireless charging coming to all US Starbucks - but incompatible with most enabled devicesJune 12, 2014Starbucks announced today its intention to install Powermat wireless charging stations in all of its American company-operated stores nationwide. With more than 8000 company-operated stores in America, this will create a substantial network and infrastructure for wireless charging in the hospitality sector and shipments of over 100,000 Powermat wireless chargers. Despite this, nearly all mobile handsets and consumer devices currently in use that incorporate wireless charging technology will be incompatible.