Selected Clear AllResearch by Market - Mobile, Consumer & Connected Devices Analyst - Miguel de Jesus Analyst - Robert Braverman Analyst - Shane Walker Service - Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (1)
- Digital Health Intelligence Service (2)
- Energy Storage Intelligence Service (1)
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- IoT Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (6)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (7)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (5)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (7)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (4)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (5)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service for Bluetooth SIG - Dec 2014 - Extract (1)
- Wireless Semiconductor Competitive Intelligence Service (4)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (3)
Beyond LTE: Advancing to 5G Wireless TechnologyDecember 23, 2015Not long ago cellular enabled devices were used simply for humans to verbally communicate with one another, with telephone calls being the only viable option. Over the past two decades mobile broadband internet...
Carrier Aggregation: Adoption Running on all CylindersJuly 30, 2015As mentioned in the previous article in this series, there are multiple levels of carrier aggregation or CA which enable different categories of LTE user equipment (UE) capability. Typically, the higher the level of CA...
Carrier Aggregation: Making the Whole Greater than the Sum of its PartsMay 14, 2015Five years after the initial commercial launch of Long Term Evolution, the latest 4th generation cellular technology supporting fully mobile connectivity from devices such as smartphones and tablets, it is clear that consumer demand for faster and lower latency connectivity is far from ...
With Android Wear, Google kickstarts its wearable portfolio using its smartphone developer baseMarch 20, 2014Android Wear is a new version of Android aimed at wearable devices. LG and Motorola will be among the first to launch smartwatches for the platform. Google is already seeding the market with an app development kit for Android Wear. Shrewdly, Google is leveraging Google Now as a key part of its wearable content and services. Unlike other wearable device makers, Google is able to leverage its extensive search capabilities which already provides bite-sized contextual content to Android smartphone owners.