Selected Clear AllResearch by Market - Mobile, Consumer & Connected Devices Analyst - Irina Kornilova Analyst - Zaker Li Service - Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (2)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (15)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (18)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (5)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (16)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (4)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (4)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (10)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (12)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (1)
Xiaomi showcases the Mi Mix 2S – adding wireless charging as one of the first Chinese OEMsMay 17, 2018Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S is the third generation of Xiaomi MIX series. It is positioned as a showcase device for Xiaomi’s R&D capabilities.
Vivo’s X21 combines many major smartphone design trends of 2018March 26, 2018Vivo launched the X21 on March 19th. The flagship device features upgrades in hardware design and display technology compared to the previous edition of the phone, the X20.
With Mi Mix 2, Xiaomi rolls out bezel-less flagship with global appealSeptember 15, 2017Xiaomi launched the flagship Mi Mix 2 smartphone on 11th September in Beijing, it’s the company’s second generation full screen, bezel-less device.
MWC Shanghai Report - 2017July 21, 2017MWC Shanghai is an Asia version of Mobile World Congress. The scale is much smaller than the event held in Barcelona earlier this year and most of participants are from China. This year, we found that the scale got bigger and more smartphone OEMs joined the event compare to the previous year.Subscribers Only