Selected Clear AllResearch by Market - Mobile, Consumer & Connected Devices Analyst - Alzbeta Fellenbaum Analyst - Irina Kornilova Analyst - Nitin Sharma Service - Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (2)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (34)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (37)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (7)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (35)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (6)
- MENA Media and Telecoms Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (3)
UPC Cablecom launches SVoD service MyPrime to compete with NetflixSeptember 04, 2014Liberty Global-owned Swiss operator UPC Cablecom has launched a multiscreen offer - called My Prime on the brink of Netflix’s expansion in Europe. The service is available to UPC Cablecom customers with Horizon and DigiCard premium bundles – Plus and Super - for no...Subscribers Only
Google expands availability of Play movies, rolls out Chromecast to EuropeApril 04, 2014Google has increased the geographic availability of its Google Play movies and music stores to 37 new markets, with the service now available in 54 countries around the world. Simultaneously, Google has officially begun to ship its Chromecast HDMI device to France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, the Netherlands, and the Nordics.Subscribers Only
Slingshot users in New Zealand now able to bypass geo-blockingJuly 01, 2013New Zealand ISP Slingshot has launched a new service for its broadband customers allowing them to hide their physical location from online services to access material normally restricted to users based...
Belgian broadcasters unite to form catch-up TV portal RumbleAugust 28, 2012The three main Flemish language broadcasters in Belgium - public broadcaster VRT, and two commercial networks, VMMa and SBS Belgium, have joined forces in a joint project - a catch-up TV portal called Rumble....
TalkTalk offers free Lovefilm Instant membership for top tier broadband customersJuly 24, 2012UK ISP TalkTalk is now offering a free 12-month subscription to the Lovefilm Instant movie streaming service (normal cost of £4.99 per month) to its 'Plus' package customers. The 'Plus' package consists...
BSkyB acquires AcetraxMay 07, 2012UK satellite operator BSkyB has purchased Swiss-based transactional online movie service Acetrax, it was revealed in the pay-TV operator's first quarter 2012 results. The Acetrax app is built into LG, Samsung...