Selected Clear AllResearch by Market - Mobile, Consumer & Connected Devices Analyst - Constantinos Papavassilopoulos Analyst - Irina Kornilova Service - Channels & Programming Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (2)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (16)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (4)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (18)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (5)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (16)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (4)
- MENA Media and Telecoms Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (4)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (1)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (3)
HD channels in the MENA TV MarketNovember 18, 2013The HD channels offered in the MENA region is one of the richer in the world. We explain the reasons behind this trend, the platforms used to deliver the HD channels as well the operators, pay and free, that provide the content.Subscribers Only
Turkish regulator awards 33 DTT licencesApril 21, 2013Turkish regulator, the Radio and Television High Council (RTUK), has awarded 33 national digital terrestrial TV (DTT) licences, following an auction procedure, to a range of private broadcasters and thematic channel operators.
Turkey begins digital terrestrial migrationDecember 18, 2012The Migration from Analogue to Digital Terrestrial has finally kicked off in Turkey. The Official Gazette of the 17 December 2012 published the 'Digital Terrestrial Television Broadcast License...
Samsung signs content deal with SPI InternationalApril 04, 2012Independent film distributor and pay TV channel owner SPI International has signed a content deal with Samsung Electronics to deliver TV and movies via Samsung Smart TVs. SPI International, which has content...