Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Research by Market - Healthcare Technology Geography - USA Service - Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Cellular IoT Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (3)
- Healthcare IT Research Package (1)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (4)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (4)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (4)
- Ultrasound Intelligence Service (1)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (4)
- X-Ray Intelligence Service (1)
Apple risks new categories with iPhone 6 phablet and Apple WatchSeptember 09, 2014Apple launches its first wearable -- the Apple Watch -- as well as revitalizing its iPhone range and moving into mobile payments with Apple Pay. Apple's bold new products depend on the continued success of the iPhone to succeed, but with a 2015 availability data, Apple has many things still to do to finish its first generation smartwatch.
AT&T sees new mobile opportunities with Timex's Ironman cellular smartwatchAugust 07, 2014Timex has announced its first 3G-enabled smartwatch, the Ironman One GPS+, and it will work as a standalone device with cellular connectivity. It features four hardware buttons and a touch screen. The smartwatch features a 1.5-inch low power Mirasol colour display and runs on Qualcomm’s Brew platform. It has 4GB of in-built storage and Bluetooth connectivity. Timex claims...
The Galaxy Gear smartwatch is a bold experiment and a new kind of smart accessorySeptember 05, 2013The Galaxy Gear is a statement of intent by Samsung that if the smartwatch category is to prove successful, then Samsung will be one of the winners. Samsung has done an outstanding job securing a wide range of apps for the Galaxy Gear launch. But this ini