Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Research by Market - Healthcare Technology Analyst - Ian Fogg
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (4)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Handsets Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence - Data Only (1)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (4)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (4)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (4)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (4)
Apple Conjures More Success With the “Identical” but Innovative iPhone 6SSeptember 08, 2015With the iPhone 6S, Apple has introduced many more innovations than it added with last years' iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. Apple has performed the ultimate conjuring trick: Change everything about the iPhone, but make it look almost identical to the old model. As a result, IHS forecasts the magic of the iPhone business will continue to drive Apple.
Apple risks new categories with iPhone 6 phablet and Apple WatchSeptember 09, 2014Apple launches its first wearable -- the Apple Watch -- as well as revitalizing its iPhone range and moving into mobile payments with Apple Pay. Apple's bold new products depend on the continued success of the iPhone to succeed, but with a 2015 availability data, Apple has many things still to do to finish its first generation smartwatch.
With Android Wear, Google kickstarts its wearable portfolio using its smartphone developer baseMarch 20, 2014Android Wear is a new version of Android aimed at wearable devices. LG and Motorola will be among the first to launch smartwatches for the platform. Google is already seeding the market with an app development kit for Android Wear. Shrewdly, Google is leveraging Google Now as a key part of its wearable content and services. Unlike other wearable device makers, Google is able to leverage its extensive search capabilities which already provides bite-sized contextual content to Android smartphone owners.
The Galaxy Gear smartwatch is a bold experiment and a new kind of smart accessorySeptember 05, 2013The Galaxy Gear is a statement of intent by Samsung that if the smartwatch category is to prove successful, then Samsung will be one of the winners. Samsung has done an outstanding job securing a wide range of apps for the Galaxy Gear launch. But this ini