Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Press Releases Research Type - Teardowns Research by Market - Healthcare Technology
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Automotive Technology (136)
- Building, Home & City Technology (1)
- Displays (235)
- Enterprise & IT (235)
- Healthcare Technology (59)
- Manufacturing Technology (35)
- Media & Advertising (111)
- Mobile & Telecom (120)
- Mobile, Consumer & Connected Devices (956)
- Power & Energy Technology (141)
- Security Technology (84)
- Semiconductors (462)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (1558)
- Transformative Technologies (3)
- Advertising (1)
- Automotive Technology (1)
- Cloud & Data Center (1)
- Consumer Electronics (6)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (2)
- Display Materials & Components (1)
- Enterprise IT Security (1)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (1)
- Games (1)
- Healthcare IT (1)
- Large Displays (1)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (2)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (59)
- MEMS & Sensors (2)
- Mobile Devices (3)
- Mobile Networks (4)
- Operators & Services (2)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (1)
- Semiconductor Components (3)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (1)
- Semiconductor Market (1)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (1)
- Small & Medium Displays (1)
- Smart Grid & Energy Storage (1)
- Smart Home & Appliances (1)
- Solar (1)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (27)
- Touch & Interface (1)
- Date Published
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- Teardown - All Access Intelligence Service (26)
- Teardown - IoT Intelligence Service (24)
- Teardown - Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (26)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (2)
Teardown - Nike Nike+ SportWatch GPS (1JA0.017.01)January 30, 2015 Subscribers Only
Teardown - Pebble Steel (401BLR)January 30, 2015 Subscribers Only
Teardown - Polar FT7MJanuary 30, 2015 Subscribers Only
Teardown - GoPro HERO (CHDHA-301)January 29, 2015 Subscribers Only
Teardown - GoPro HERO4 Black (CHDHX-401)January 29, 2015 Subscribers Only
Infonetics: Healthcare Providers Slow to Invest in M2M Solutions, Muting Near-Term Growth of Connected Health MarketJanuary 20, 2015Infonetics Research, now part of IHS Inc. today released a report providing insight into the connected health vertical of the M2M (machine-to-machine) market, including growth expectations of revenue and connections by technology, and service providers’ healthcare-related M2M offerings.
Teardown - Motorola Moto 360 (00418NARTL)November 20, 2014 Subscribers Only
Teardown - Jawbone UP24 (JL01-52L-AP)October 23, 2014 Subscribers Only
Teardown - LG G Watch (LG-W100)October 23, 2014 Subscribers Only
IHS News Flash: Analysis of Apple’s Special EventSeptember 10, 2014This is a news flash from IHS Technology (NYSE: IHS) providing quick analysts of Apple Inc.’s September 2014 Special Event held today in Cupertino, Calif. The comments below are from Ian Fogg, senior director, at IHS.
Teardown - Google Glass XE-CJuly 28, 2014 Subscribers Only
Revenue for Sports, Fitness and Activity Monitors to Increase by Nearly $1 Billion Through 2019May 16, 2014Global market revenue for sports, fitness and activity monitors will rise by 46 percent from 2013 through 2019, expanding by nearly $1 billion as health-conscious consumers rush to buy devices ranging from heart-rate monitors to running computers.
Home Health Market Soars as Medical Providers Seek to Cut CostsMay 08, 2014Medical providers’ efforts to reduce costs by taking a more holistic approach to healthcare will spur a doubling in the global market for home health technologies in the coming years, according to IHS Technology.
Obamacare Boosts U.S. Market for Sub-Acute COPD VentilatorsFebruary 13, 2014Spurred by cost-reduction efforts under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), U.S. shipments of ventilators used for hospital patients undergoing sub-acute treatment for chronic obstructive...
CVD Early-Detection Efforts to Drive Global Diagnostic Cardiology Device Market to $913.2 Million by 2017February 10, 2014Healthcare providers’ efforts to combat the rising incidence of cardiovascular disease (CVD) with early detection will help drive the global market for diagnostic cardiology devices 15...
U.S. Shipments of Auto-PAP Devices for Treatment of Sleep Apnea to Grow 70 Percent by 2017February 06, 2014U.S. shipments of auto-positive airway pressure (Auto-PAP) devices will grow 70 percent by 2017 over 2013 levels, as healthcare providers look to deliver cost-effective treatment for...
Demand for Digital Technology to Boost China X-ray Equipment Revenues 50 Percent by 2017November 14, 2013The Chinese market for X-ray equipment will grow 50 percent from 2012 levels to reach more than $1.5 billion by 2017, according to a new report from IHS (NYSE: IHS). With an 8.3 percent...
Transport Monitor Market Faces Challenging Future as Demand Shifts to Multi-Parameter MonitorsOctober 18, 2013Transport patient monitors have become established on their own in the patient monitor market in recent years, with demand rising from developed countries that want to provide...
Healthcare Investment by Governments Crucial to Drive ASEAN Ultrasound MarketOctober 16, 2013The market for ultrasound imaging equipment in the ASEAN region is set to increase by nearly 45 percent between 2012 and 2017, driven by increasing government investment to improve...
Teardown Analysis - Nike+ FuelBand (WM0105 001) Wireless Activity MonitorNike+ FuelBand (WM0105 001) Wireless Activity Monitor Hardware AnalysisOctober 09, 2013 Subscribers Only