Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Press Releases Research by Market - Healthcare Technology
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Automotive Technology (49)
- Building, Home & City Technology (1)
- Displays (234)
- Enterprise & IT (235)
- Healthcare Technology (33)
- Manufacturing Technology (35)
- Media & Advertising (111)
- Mobile & Telecom (126)
- Mobile, Consumer & Connected Devices (397)
- Power & Energy Technology (141)
- Security Technology (84)
- Semiconductors (462)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (42)
- Transformative Technologies (3)
- Advertising (1)
- Automotive Technology (1)
- Consumer Electronics (6)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (2)
- Datacenter & Cloud (1)
- Display Materials & Components (1)
- Enterprise IT Security (1)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (1)
- Games (1)
- Healthcare IT (1)
- Large Displays (1)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (2)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (33)
- MEMS & Sensors (2)
- Mobile Devices (3)
- Mobile Networks (4)
- Operators & Services (2)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (1)
- Semiconductor Components (3)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (1)
- Semiconductor Market (1)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (1)
- Small & Medium Displays (1)
- Smart Grid & Energy Storage (1)
- Smart Home & Appliances (1)
- Solar (1)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (1)
- Touch & Interface (1)
- Date Published
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Handsets Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (2)
Medical-Grade Display Market Soars as Demand Rises in Disparate RegionsSeptember 03, 2013The global market for medical-grade displays is set to rise by nearly 30 percent from 2012 to 2017, driven by positive factors including improving economic conditions, the unleashing of postponed...
Global X-Ray Market Tops $10 Billion in 2012 and $12 Billion in 2017August 22, 2013The global market for X-ray equipment used for medical, dental, veterinary applications and other purposes expanded to more than $10 billion in 2012, and is set to rise by 18 percent to...
Disposable Ambulatory Infusion Pumps to Enjoy Strong Growth; US and China are the Top MarketsAugust 15, 2013An increased focus on efficiency as well as the healthcare sector’s goal to reduce patient hospital stays is driving the uptake of disposable ambulatory infusion pumps, according to the...
Global Shipments of Combined Interventional X-Ray Systems to Grow 50 Percent by 2017July 30, 2013With healthcare systems still reeling from widespread economic challenges, capital-intensive medical equipment markets like interventional X-ray have suffered. However, new systems...
Sports and Fitness App Market to Expand by More Than 60 Percent in Five YearsJuly 11, 2013Global installations of mobile apps used for sports and fitness activities are set to rise by 63 percent from 2012 to 2017, generating strong potential demand for wearable health devices...
Sports and Fitness App Market to Expand by Nearly 60 Percent in Five YearsJuly 11, 2013Global installations of mobile apps used for sports and fitness activities are set to rise by 63 percent from 2012 to 2017, generating strong potential demand for wearable health devices...
Shipments of Sports and Fitness Monitors to Total One-Quarter Billion from 2013 Through 2017May 16, 2013Pumped up by demand from a wide range of users, including professional athletes and exercise enthusiasts, global shipments of sports and fitness monitors are set to total more than...
Health Awareness Spurs Quadrupling in MEMS Sensor Market for Wearable Electronics and Fitness MonitoringApril 09, 2013From smart wristwatches that record heart rates, to intelligent armbands that track physical activities, wearable electronics and fitness monitoring devices are attracting increased...
ECG Management System Market Expands as Hospitals Integrate Cardiology into IT SystemsMarch 28, 2013The global market for electrocardiogram (ECG) management systems is expected to rise by 18 percent from 2011 to 2016 as hospitals strive to increase efficiency, reduce costs...
US Remote Cardiac Monitoring Market to Expand more than 25 Percent by 2016March 04, 2013The U.S. market for remote cardiac monitoring devices and services is set for more than a 25 percent increase from 2011 to 2016 as healthcare providers seek to cut expenses by gathering...
Asian Portable Heart Monitor Demand Drives Expansion of Global Diagnostic Cardiology Device MarketFebruary 28, 2013Pumped up by rising demand in Asia for portable heart monitors, the global market for diagnostic cardiology devices is set to expand by 12 percent from 2011 to 2016, according a new report...
US Medical Device Manufacturers Face Uphill Battle Against Medical Device TaxFebruary 20, 2013The announcement by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Treasury Department in January of the 2.3 percent device tax on all new medical apparatus sold into the U.S. poses...
Global Non-Invasive Critical Care Ventilator Market to Increase by 30 Percent by 2016.November 02, 2012With increased prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases such as COPD and asthma, the use of non-invasive ventilation has increased significantly in the sub-acute and home care...
Technology Innovation Breathes New Life into Ventilators MarketAugust 06, 2012A new study from InMedica, a division of IMS Research (recently acquired by IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS)), The World Market for Ventilators and Interfaces – 2012, highlights the importance of...