Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Press Releases Research Type - Teardowns Research by Market - Healthcare Technology Research by Market - Transformative Technologies
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Automotive Technology (136)
- Building, Home & City Technology (1)
- Displays (235)
- Enterprise & IT (235)
- Healthcare Technology (59)
- Manufacturing Technology (35)
- Media & Advertising (111)
- Mobile & Telecom (120)
- Mobile, Consumer & Connected Devices (956)
- Power & Energy Technology (141)
- Security Technology (84)
- Semiconductors (462)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (1558)
- Transformative Technologies (3)
- Advertising (1)
- Automotive Technology (1)
- Cloud & Data Center (1)
- Consumer Electronics (8)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (3)
- Display Materials & Components (1)
- Enterprise IT Security (1)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (2)
- Games (1)
- Healthcare IT (1)
- Large Displays (1)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (5)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (59)
- MEMS & Sensors (2)
- Mobile Devices (3)
- Mobile Networks (6)
- Operators & Services (3)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (1)
- Semiconductor Components (3)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (1)
- Semiconductor Market (1)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (3)
- Small & Medium Displays (1)
- Smart Grid & Energy Storage (1)
- Smart Home & Appliances (3)
- Solar (1)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (27)
- Touch & Interface (1)
- Transformative Technologies (3)
- Date Published
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- Teardown - All Access Intelligence Service (26)
- Teardown - IoT Intelligence Service (24)
- Teardown - Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (26)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (2)
IHS Markit White Paper: The Top Technology Trends of 2019January 03, 2019From the potential of 5G, to the power of artificial intelligence (AI), our connected lives are being shaped by the convergence of transformative technologies.
IHS Markit to Judge Innovation Awards at ShowStoppers at CES 2019December 17, 2018IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, will again host and judge the Innovation Awards at ShowStoppers at the media reception at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Global Blockchain Business Value to Reach $2 Trillion by 2030, IHS Markit SaysAugust 01, 2018LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--While still nascent today, blockchain business value, which refers to the cost savings and efficiencies that could be realized by incorporating blockchain into corporate business strategies, is projected to increase from $2.5 billion in 2017 to $2.0 trillion in 2030, according to IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
Smart Devices Are Critical Entry Point to IoT Ecosystem, IHS Markit SaysJune 28, 2018As smart functionality makes its way into homes and businesses, two devices are gaining a foothold into broader ecosystems to maximize growth and revenue opportunities: smart speakers and smart meters.
Customer Experience Is Top Digital Transformation Project Among Telecom Service Providers, IHS Markit Survey FindsMay 15, 2018As subscriber growth hits the brakes, telecom service providers are increasingly turning their attention to providing the best customer experience to minimize churn.
Three Out of Four Companies Evaluating SD-WAN As Enterprises Embrace the Cloud, IHS Markit Survey SaysApril 25, 2018IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, today released findings from its WAN Strategies North American enterprise survey, which reviews the evolving requirements for wide-area networks (WANs) of medium-to-large companies, including the adoption of software-defined WAN (SD-WAN).
IHS Markit Identifies Top Trends Driving the Internet of Things in 2018 and BeyondFebruary 01, 2018Driven by the need for intelligent connected devices in industrial and commercial applications, the number of connected Internet of Things (IoT) devices globally will grow to more than 31 billion in 2018, according to new analysis from business information provider IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO).
AI and Digital Assistants to Surge in 2018, IHS Markit SaysJanuary 05, 2018As they become more ubiquitous in homes and in various consumer electronics products, artificial intelligence (AI) and digital assistants are likely to be two of the major overarching themes at next week’s 2018 Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
IHS Markit Identifies the Top Eight Technology Trends for 2018January 04, 2018From the Internet of Things to the cloud to artificial intelligence, industries are seeing a new wave of technologies that have the potential to transform and significantly impact the world around us.
Teardown - Beats Powerbeats 2 Wireless Earbuds (B0516)February 04, 2016 Subscribers Only
Teardown - Jaybird X2 (Charge) Wireless EarbudsFebruary 04, 2016 Subscribers Only
Teardown - Samsung Gear VR 2 (SM-R322N)February 03, 2016 Subscribers Only
Changes in Manufacturing, with Emphasis on China, Highlight 2016 Global Technology Predictions from IHS AnalystsDecember 22, 2015Innovations in nearly every sector are setting the stage for technology market growth and even more rapid change in 2016.
Teardown - B&O BeoPlay H8 HeadphonesAugust 14, 2015 Subscribers Only
Teardown - Bowers & Wilkins P3 HeadphonesAugust 14, 2015 Subscribers Only
Teardown - KEF M500 HeadphonesAugust 14, 2015 Subscribers Only
Global Medical Electronic Data Interchange Market Forecast to Reach $2.4 Billion by 2019, IHS SaysJune 15, 2015Worldwide revenues for medical electronic data interchange (EDI) is expected to increase to over $2.4 billion in 2019, up from $1.8 billion in 2014, according to IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS),
Teardown - Apple Watch Sport 38mm (A1553)June 12, 2015 Subscribers Only
Teardown - LG Watch Urbane LTE (LG-W120L)June 08, 2015 Subscribers Only
Teardown - Samsung Gear S (SM-R750A)June 08, 2015 Subscribers Only