Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (7)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (8)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (6)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (3)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (4)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Games Intelligence Service (1)
- MENA Media and Telecoms Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (4)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (7)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (13)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (4)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (4)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (4)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (12)
Turkish regulator awards 33 DTT licencesApril 21, 2013Turkish regulator, the Radio and Television High Council (RTUK), has awarded 33 national digital terrestrial TV (DTT) licences, following an auction procedure, to a range of private broadcasters and thematic channel operators.
Poland to expand DTT channel offerJanuary 04, 2013Polish broadcasting regulator, KRRiT, called a tender for four places on country's multiplex 1. Currently the capacity is used by the public broadcaster, TVP, which by 28th of April 2014 will move its channels...
Ten channels awarded licences on Russia's multiplex 2December 19, 2012Russian telecommunications regulator, Roskomnadzor, published the names of the winners in the tender for DTT licences for country's multiplex 2. They are: Ren TV...
Turkey begins digital terrestrial migrationDecember 18, 2012The Migration from Analogue to Digital Terrestrial has finally kicked off in Turkey. The Official Gazette of the 17 December 2012 published the 'Digital Terrestrial Television Broadcast License...
30 must carry channels to launch on Ukraine's cable TV networksSeptember 02, 2012According to a recent decision of Ukraine's National Broadcasting Council (NBC), cable TV operators will be required to launch on their networks all DTT channels broadcasting in the area of their networks,...
Samsung signs content deal with SPI InternationalApril 04, 2012Independent film distributor and pay TV channel owner SPI International has signed a content deal with Samsung Electronics to deliver TV and movies via Samsung Smart TVs. SPI International, which has content...