Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (7)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (8)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (6)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (3)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (4)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Games Intelligence Service (1)
- MENA Media and Telecoms Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (4)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (7)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (13)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (4)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (4)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (4)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (12)
Poland completes analogue switch-offJuly 22, 2013Three years after launch of DTT platform Poland has completed the process of analogue switch-off (ASO). In the last stage of the process, which started in the last quarter of 2012, analogue terrestrial...
Towercom to launch pay DTT Plustelka TV in SlovakiaApril 16, 2013Slovak transmission company, Towercom, is planning to launch a pay DTT service, called Plustelka, in the beginning of May 2013. The new service will offer up to twelve SD channels, including Eurosport 1 and...
Poland to expand DTT channel offerJanuary 04, 2013Polish broadcasting regulator, KRRiT, called a tender for four places on country's multiplex 1. Currently the capacity is used by the public broadcaster, TVP, which by 28th of April 2014 will move its channels...
Ten channels awarded licences on Russia's multiplex 2December 19, 2012Russian telecommunications regulator, Roskomnadzor, published the names of the winners in the tender for DTT licences for country's multiplex 2. They are: Ren TV...
Poland starts analogue switch-off without subsidies for low income homesNovember 08, 2012On 7 November 2012 Poland commenced the first phase of analogue switch-off (ASO) beginning with the Lubuskie region in the West of the country, with large cities: Zielona Gora and Zagan. By the end of November...
Croatia to launch pay DTTSeptember 20, 2012Croatian transmission company, OiV, in cooperation with Croatian Post (CP) are planning to launch by November 2012 a pay DTT service applying DVB-T2 standard. CPO, which won a tender for two multiplexes (C and...
Czech Republic about to complete digital switch-overFebruary 17, 2012CME-owned TV Nova has officially switched off analogue broadcasts in the Zlin and Jesenik regions, the last two with analogue terrestrial broadcasting.