Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Research by Market - Mobile & Telecom Category - Semiconductor Components Analyst - Robert Braverman
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (3)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (3)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Wireless Semiconductor Competitive Intelligence Service (3)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (1)
Carrier Aggregation: Nowhere to Go but Up!October 01, 2015Up until now, this series has focused primarily on the downlink side of carrier aggregation (CA) as we explored what CA is, how it is currently deployed and what is available now. The downlink side is also how the industry has...
Carrier Aggregation: Adoption Running on all CylindersJuly 30, 2015As mentioned in the previous article in this series, there are multiple levels of carrier aggregation or CA which enable different categories of LTE user equipment (UE) capability. Typically, the higher the level of CA...
Carrier Aggregation: Making the Whole Greater than the Sum of its PartsMay 14, 2015Five years after the initial commercial launch of Long Term Evolution, the latest 4th generation cellular technology supporting fully mobile connectivity from devices such as smartphones and tablets, it is clear that consumer demand for faster and lower latency connectivity is far from ...