Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Research by Market - Mobile & Telecom Category - Semiconductor Components Analyst - Gerrit Schneemann
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Location Intelligence - Analysis Only (1)
- Mobile Location Intelligence Service (formerly Portable & LBS) (2)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (1)
CTIA 2015 – New life for mobile HotspotsSeptember 23, 2015At CTIA 2015, AT&T and ZTE breathed fresh air into the mobile broadband hotspot form factor with the Mobley device. At the same time, both companies are extending the sphere of the connected car to existing vehicles with no pre-existing connectivity modems.
LG looks to achieve parity with other flagship smartphones with the launch of the G4April 29, 2015With the G4, LG is picking up trends laid out by Samsung and HTC, while trying to differentiate by retaining some hardware features previously found on other devices. The arms race around camera capabilities and megapixels continues, as LG is focusing on highlighting the advanced capabilities. LG is building on...
CES 2014: Handset Makers Look for More Differentiation on AndroidJanuary 15, 2014CES 2014 illustrated the difficult task faced by most handset makers using Android as the operating platform for their devices to differentiate from the competition.Subscribers Only