Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Research by Market - Mobile & Telecom Category - Operators & Services Service - Enterprise Voice, Video & Unified Communication Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (123)
- Automotive Infotainment Semiconductor Intelligence Service (30)
- Automotive Semiconductor Intelligence Service (30)
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (4)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (333)
- Broadband Media Netflix for Melvin Capital - Extract (2)
- Cellular IoT Intelligence Service (55)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (255)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (5)
- Cloud & Colocation Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (91)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (29)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (647)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (84)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (2)
- Data Center Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- Enterprise & Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service (4)
- Enterprise Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- Enterprise Voice, Video & Unified Communication Intelligence Service (15)
- Games Intelligence Service (33)
- Games Intelligence Service - Premium (9)
- High Performance Wireless (formerly CMIT) Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (63)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (16)
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (11)
- IoT Devices Intelligence Service (24)
- IoT Platforms Intelligence Service (1)
- Low Power Wireless Intelligence Service (4)
- Media Management Intelligence Service (2)
- MENA Media and Telecoms Intelligence Service (120)
- Mobile Backhaul & Microwave Intelligence Service (4)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (23)
- Mobile Infrastructure Intelligence Service (22)
- Mobile Location Intelligence - Analysis Only (2434)
- Mobile Location Intelligence Service (formerly Portable & LBS) (2658)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (130)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (231)
- Optical Networks Intelligence Service (7)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (6)
- SDN & NFV Intelligence Service (5)
- Service Provider Network Economics Intelligence Service (43)
- Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service (4)
- Service Provider VoIP & IMS Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (51)
- Small Cells & Carrier WiFi Intelligence Service (1)
- Smart Cities IoT Intelligence Service (3)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (42)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (134)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (143)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (24)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (11)
- Teardown - All Access Intelligence Service (1)
- Teardown - IoT Intelligence Service (1)
- Telecom Digital Transformation Intelligence Service (9)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (68)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (480)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (2)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (40)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (2)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (13)
- Wireless IoT Connectivity Intelligence Service (5)
- Wireless Semiconductor Competitive Intelligence Service (4)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (8)
CenturyLink holds top spot in the 2018 IHS Markit “SIP Trunking Scorecard”August 29, 2018CenturyLink, which merged with Level 3 last year, led the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking market, with the largest installed base.
It’s hard to get rid of those good old DMS switches!June 12, 2018That’s the key takeaway from Ribbon Perspectives 18’s Network Transformation panel held on June 5 in Los Angeles. With more than 600 attendees and loud L.A. style music blasting before, between, and after sessions, the event keeps growing. And of course, you don’t want to miss those perspectives. The panel had representatives from BT, Bell, and Verizon, all talking about their ongoing network transformation initiatives. All three are big on the role of software defined networks (SDN) as the key enabler of automation while preserving some of the legacy nodes that are fully depreciated and providing high reliability. Clients, please log in to view the full content.Subscribers Only
Collaborative meeting services grew 10 percent in 2017April 17, 2018Worldwide revenue for collaborative meeting services (video and web conferencing) grew 10 percent in 2017, totaling $2.5 billion. Growth was driven by the need for better communication tools to bridge geographic divides between employees, partners and customers; the continuing adoption of unified communications; and the shift from in-house infrastructure deployments to a cloud delivery model.
PBX market sinks 8 percent year over year in 2017March 16, 2018A decline in on-premises private branch exchange (PBX) licenses led the global market to decrease 8 percent in 2017 from 2016, to $5.7 billion. Total PBX lines were down 9 percent year over year in 2017, with every segment taking a hit.
RESEARCH NOTE - 86 Percent of Businesses Surveyed to Use Video Conferencing as Part of Their UC Environment by 2018March 01, 2017Following is information and insight from IHS Markit about our Unified Communication (UC) Strategies and Vendor Leadership North American Enterprise Survey.
RESEARCH NOTE - Business Cloud VoIP and Unified Communications Seats to Top 70 Million in 2020September 22, 2016Following is information and insight from IHS Markit about our 2016 Business Cloud VoIP and UC Services Annual Market Report.
RESEARCH NOTE - Voice over IP Services Market Up 5 Percent in 2015April 28, 2016IHS Technology analysis and commentary on the 2016 VoIP and Unified Communication Services and Subscribers Annual Market Report, which tracks service provider residential and business voice over IP (VoIP) and unified communication (UC) services, follows.
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Enterprises Evaluating Cloud Providers Say QoS Guarantees, Security Are Most CriticalApril 04, 2016The IHS Technology Unified Communication (UC) Strategies and Vendor Leadership: North America Enterprise Survey takes an in-depth look at the state of the UC market, where organizations are unifying various types of communication, why they are doing it, what capabilities they need, deployment locations, and which vendors and service providers they are likely to use.
RESEARCH NOTE - A Tale of Two PBX Markets in 2015: North America Up While Rest of World DownMarch 15, 2016IHS Technology analysis and commentary on the Q1 2016 Enterprise Unified Communications and Voice Equipment Quarterly Market Tracker, which includes data for the fourth quarter (Q4) and full-year 2015, follows.
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Cloud-based Hosted VoIP and Unified Communications Seats Swelled in 1H15September 18, 2015IHS (NYSE: IHS) today reported that worldwide cloud PBX and unified communications (UC) seats grew 29 percent in the first half of 2015 (1H15) from a year ago (1H14).
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Multi-Purpose Rooms, Immersive Telepresence Shine in Videoconferencing MarketSeptember 17, 2015An upswing in multi-purpose room and immersive telepresence sales drove the global video conferencing market up 8 percent sequentially in the second quarter of 2015 (2Q15), to $774 million, according to IHS (NYSE: IHS).