Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Research by Market - Mobile & Telecom Geography - Global Service - Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (2)
- AMOLED & Flexible Display Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (3)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service (1)
- Enterprise & Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service (6)
- Enterprise Networks Intelligence Service (8)
- Enterprise Voice, Video & Unified Communication Intelligence Service (11)
- Media Managed Services Intelligence Service (1)
- Media Management Intelligence Service (3)
- MEMS & Sensors Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Backhaul & Microwave Intelligence Service (5)
- Mobile Infrastructure Intelligence Service (17)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (2)
- Optical Networks Intelligence Service (7)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (1)
- SDN & NFV Intelligence Service (9)
- Service Provider Network Economics Intelligence Service (5)
- Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service (6)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (3)
- Small Cells & Carrier WiFi Intelligence Service (14)
- Smartphone Display Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (8)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (12)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (13)
- Telecom Digital Transformation Intelligence Service (8)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (2)
RESEARCH NOTE - 100GE Router Port Purchases to More Than Double from 2016 to 2018, Study RevealsJanuary 09, 2017Following is information and insight from IHS Markit about our Routing, NFV, and Packet-Optical Strategies Global Service Provider Survey.
RESEARCH NOTE - Cisco, Juniper, Huawei and Nokia Reign Supreme in Latest IHS Markit Router and Switch SurveyJanuary 03, 2017Following is information and insight from IHS Markit about our 2016 Router and Switch Vendor Leadership Global Service Provider Survey.
RESEARCH NOTE - Ethernet Access Device Market Rises 4 Percent in H1 2016October 17, 2016Following is information and insight from IHS Markit about our H2 2016 Ethernet Access Devices (EADs) Biannual Market Tracker.
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Building, Backhaul and Wholesale Spending Drive Ethernet Access Device Market to 7% CAGR Through 2020April 07, 2016Worldwide Ethernet access device (EAD) revenue totaled $958 million in 2015, up 4 percent over the prior year. The market continues to be driven by carrier Ethernet connections for three main applications: backhaul from business buildings and DSLAMs, mobile backhaul, and wholesale carrier-to-carrier—mostly for offnet access to buildings, but also for intra-metro connections.
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - IP Edge Router Spending Declines for First Time since Telecom Crash of 2001March 11, 2016The global market for service provider routers and switches totaled $14.4 billion in 2015, a 1 percent decline from the prior year, according to the Service Provider Routers and Switches Market Tracker from IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS).
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Core Routers Lone Bright Spot in 3Q Carrier Routing and Switching MarketDecember 01, 2015Globally, service provider router and switch revenue totaled $3.5 billion in the third quarter of 2015 (3Q15), a 12 percent falloff from the prior quarter, and a 7 percent decline year-over-year. Edge routers, core routers and carrier Ethernet switches (CESs) were all in negative territory quarter-over-quarter as carriers continue to be cautious with spending in anticipation of software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV).