Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Research by Market - Mobile & Telecom Geography - Europe Service - Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Africa and Middle East (3)
- Asia Pacific (8)
- Australia (7)
- Austria (1)
- Belgium (1)
- Brazil (2)
- Canada (8)
- Central and Eastern Europe (2)
- Chile (1)
- China (3)
- Czech Republic (1)
- Denmark (4)
- EMEA (1)
- Europe (16)
- European Union (1)
- Finland (4)
- France (8)
- Germany (12)
- Iceland (2)
- Ireland (7)
- Israel (1)
- Italy (5)
- Japan (4)
- Netherlands (4)
- New Zealand (4)
- Nordic Region (1)
- North America (27)
- Norway (4)
- Poland (2)
- Portugal (1)
- Saudi Arabia (1)
- South and Central America (6)
- South Korea (5)
- Spain (6)
- Sweden (9)
- Switzerland (2)
- UAE (1)
- UK (48)
- USA (62)
- Western Europe (19)
- World (7)
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (7)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (30)
- Cellular IoT Intelligence Service (2)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (23)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (3)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (16)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (6)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (52)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (16)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (3)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (6)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (5)
- IoT Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Media Management Intelligence Service (1)
- MEMS & Sensors for Consumer & Mobile Intelligence Service (1)
- MENA Media and Telecoms Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Location Intelligence - Analysis Only (6)
- Mobile Location Intelligence Service (formerly Portable & LBS) (10)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (19)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (10)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (9)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (15)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (9)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (25)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (26)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (8)
- Tablet and Notebook Display & OEM Intelligence Service (1)
- Teardown - Tablets, eReaders & Notebooks Intelligence Service (1)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (5)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (22)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (2)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
Intel becomes #1 gateway chip supplier with Lantiq acquisitionFebruary 20, 2015Intel is acquiring Lantiq, provider of DSL broadband access and home networking technology. Terms of the deal remain undisclosed, and the process is expected to take 90 days to fully close, pending any regulatory approvals and transaction stipulations.Subscribers Only
Mobile operators and handset OEMs should fear Samsung's retail expansionJanuary 30, 2014Samsung plans to open sixty Samsung-branded stores across seven countries in partnership with technology retailer Carphone Warehouse. Operators will be disappointed to see an already dominant mobile handset maker become even stronger in retail. By having a one stop shop for all Samsung device sales and crucially repairs and other trouble shooting, Samsung stores could steer more consumers into its stores and not into operators' stores.
Roku launches new hardware lineup, adds M-GO serviceOctober 09, 2013Roku launched a new product lineup for 2013, along with announcing an agreement with M-GO.
ECB and YouTube partner to live stream Ashes in 53 countriesJuly 09, 2013The England & Wales Cricket Board (ECB) has signed an agreement with YouTube to live-stream the 2013 Ashes series in 53 countries in Europe and South America, free to consumers. In addition to the live...
BSkyB to close Acetrax after finishing technology integrationMay 20, 2013BSkyB-owned transactional movie service Acetrax is to close on June 21st 2013. The service, which was acquired in April 2012, no longer offers download-to-own (digital retail/EST) movies but will continue to...Subscribers Only
Barnes and Noble boldly brings Google Play apps to Nook tabletsMay 06, 2013US bookseller Barnes and Noble (B&N) has partnered Google to bring its Google Play content store alongside Google Maps, YouTube, and Google Music services to its range of Nook HD and Nook HD+...
Sonos enters TV audio marketMarch 27, 2013Wireless home audio company Sonos has entered the TV audio market with a sound bar product called Playbar. Retailing at £599/$699, it is first move by the connected devices maker expressly aimed at the...
Smart TV developments at CESJanuary 15, 2013CES 2013 has ushered in a wealth of smart-TV-related announcements, most notably from The Smart TV Alliance and Roku. The Alliance - founded by LG, TP Vision and Toshiba, in the hopes of developing a single,...
Pace looking past set-top boxes with Motorola acquisitionDecember 19, 2012UK set-top box vendor Pace has submitted a non-binding bid to acquire Google's Motorola Home business unit. Motorola Home encompasses the division of Motorola that manufacturers STBs, IPTV distribution...
Heavy promotions drive France Telecom growth in SpainJuly 29, 2012France Telecom Group achieved a 4.7 per cent year-on-year (YoY) increase in fixed broadband subscribers in Q2 2012. In its latest results, the company reported 654,000 net additions, including 378,000 in...
Humax invests in Gateway TechnologyJuly 11, 2012Humax, a South Korean set-top box (STB) vendor, has become the largest shareholder of home gateway manufacturer MMC Technology, by acquiring an additional 8.8% stake in the company - bringing its total stake...
EU vote rejects ACTA copyright legislationJuly 08, 2012The European Parliament has overwhelmingly voted against proposed copyright legislation, the controversial Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA). The European Union (EU) parliament's members voted 478 to...
Dutch pass net neutrality lawMay 17, 2012On May 8, the Dutch Senate passed a new telecom law, making the Netherlands the first country in Europe to adopt laws protecting network neutrality. All Dutch citizens are guaranteed unrestricted access to the...
Fees levied on Internet giants in South KoreaMay 07, 2012The leading South Korean Internet providers have reached an agreement on the charging of major Internet portals for the use of their networks. Korea Telecom, SK Broadband and LG Plus, together with the Korea...Subscribers Only
BBC adds sports content to international iPlayerApril 12, 2012The BBC has expanded the content range available via the international iPlayer with a number of high-profile UK sporting events, including the Boat Race, Grand National and London Marathon. The distribution of...
Vivendi to launch SVoD in GermanyApril 12, 2012French media group Vivendi is to launch a subscription VoD service in Germany later this year, before rolling out to other key European markets. Service, which will provide a selection of film and...