Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Research by Market - Mobile & Telecom Analyst - Richard Webb Service - Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (6)
- Enterprise & Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service (4)
- Enterprise Networks Intelligence Service (2)
- High Performance Wireless (formerly CMIT) Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (5)
- Media Management Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Backhaul & Microwave Intelligence Service (38)
- Mobile Infrastructure Intelligence Service (5)
- Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service (4)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (3)
- Small Cells & Carrier WiFi Intelligence Service (29)
- Wireless IoT Connectivity Intelligence Service (1)
Ethernet access device market up 8 percent year over year in 2017April 06, 2018Worldwide Ethernet access device (EAD) revenue totaled $987 million in 2017, increasing 8 percent over 2016. The market is forecast to reach $1.47 billion in 2021, achieving a 2017–2022 CAGR of 8 percent.
RESEARCH NOTE - Ethernet Access Device Market Rises 4 Percent in H1 2016October 17, 2016Following is information and insight from IHS Markit about our H2 2016 Ethernet Access Devices (EADs) Biannual Market Tracker.
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Building, Backhaul and Wholesale Spending Drive Ethernet Access Device Market to 7% CAGR Through 2020April 07, 2016Worldwide Ethernet access device (EAD) revenue totaled $958 million in 2015, up 4 percent over the prior year. The market continues to be driven by carrier Ethernet connections for three main applications: backhaul from business buildings and DSLAMs, mobile backhaul, and wholesale carrier-to-carrier—mostly for offnet access to buildings, but also for intra-metro connections.