Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Research by Market - Mobile & Telecom Analyst - David Hancock Service - Video Media Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (6)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (1)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (6)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (1)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (2)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (1)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (3)
Paramount does deal to shorten windows on non-blockbuster moviesJuly 14, 2015Paramount has agreed to shorten the theatrical window on a two films, once each film’s main theatrical life has played out.Subscribers Only
The success of ‘The Interview’ on online video platforms helps Sony to recoup its investment but proves little in the wider windowing debateJanuary 20, 2015Two weeks since taking The Interview to online platforms in the US, Sony reported over $31 million in consumer revenues from its digital distribution (over 4.3m downloads) and $5m in cinema distribution.
Cinedigm acquires New Video to become independent digital studioMay 01, 2012Cinedigm has taken a further step down its strategic path to become an integrated independent digital studio by acquiring US distributor New Video. Deal is for an initial $14m ($10m in cash and $4m in...