Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Research by Market - Mobile & Telecom Analyst - Dan Cryan Service - Video Media Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (5)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (37)
- Broadband Media Netflix for Melvin Capital - Extract (1)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (7)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (12)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (17)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (11)
- Games Intelligence Service (2)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (11)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (2)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (1)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (6)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (6)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (5)
Now TV Combo takes SVoD firmly into the infrastructure businessJune 29, 2016Sky’s Now TV throws down the gauntlet to online video providers and low cost operator bundles alike, adding broadband internet and telephony services to their Now TV offer. The service which will launch in early July features a new streaming box which, like previous devices, is made by long term partner and part subsidiary; Roku. The slightly larger DMA is now capable of 1080p streaming, comes with a digital tuner for terrestrial broadcast, and adds live pause capabilities.Subscribers Only
Disney launches its UltraViolet alternative with iTunes as sole launch partnerFebruary 26, 2014Disney has launched Disney Movies Anywhere, the first significant manifestation of its rights locker service, KeyChest. At launch, iTunes is the sole retail partner, however Disney has indicated that it will be adding other retailers in the future.
Netflix passes 38m paying 'streaming' subscribersOctober 21, 2013Netflix has announced that it had more than paying 38m streaming subscribers worldwide at the end of Q3 2013. The company's physical disc subscription business declined to 7m paying subscribers, a loss of...Subscribers Only
Parlophone label acquired by Warner Music GroupJuly 01, 2013The sale of Parlophone by the Universal Musical Group (UMG),a division of Vivendi SA, to Warner Music Group (WMG) has been completed for £487m. The deal gained regulatory approval in May 2013 and follows...
US recorded music sales up year-on-year bucking the long-term decline trendJanuary 09, 2012US album sales rose for the first time since 2004 to reach 330.6m units in 2011 according to Nielsen Soundscan. Of these 31 per cent, or 103.1m units, were downloads and the remaining 69 per cent were...