Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Research by Market - Mobile & Telecom Analyst - Tim Westcott Service - Video Media Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (28)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (22)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (81)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (1)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (3)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (2)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (8)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (78)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (4)
Entertainment One purchase of Alliance Films approvedJanuary 07, 2013Independent film and television producer and distributor Entertainment One Ltd (eOne) has completed its purchase of Alliance Films, first announced in September 2012, which was subject to approval by the Canadian Competition Bureau.
Netflix in talks to fund first original TV seriesMarch 16, 2011US subscription video provider Netflix is in talks to finance its first original content - a high-end drama series its producers have pitched to other possible partners, including pay TV network...
Netflix in Talks to Fund First Original TV SeriesMarch 16, 2011US subscription video provider Netflix is in talks to finance its first original content - a high-end drama series its producers have pitched to other possible partners, including pay TV network HBO. Reports indicate that the company is negotiating to produce two 26-part series of House of Cards, produced by Media Rights Capital and directed by David Fincher. Netflix itself has so far made no comment. The political drama is based on a series first aired by the BBC in the 1990s.
Entertainment Rights sold to former Classic Media partnersMarch 31, 2009Entertainment Rights (ER), the UK-based children's TV company, has become the latest IP-based company to abandon the stock market. ER plc went into administration this morning and its shares are expected to be...Subscribers Only