Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Press Releases Research by Market - Mobile & Telecom Category - Medical Devices & Equipment Category - Memory & Storage
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Advertising (6)
- Automotive Technology (3)
- Cloud & Data Center (3)
- Consumer Electronics (132)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (3)
- Digital Media (12)
- Digital Signage (2)
- Discrete & Process Automation (1)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (1)
- Display Materials & Components (3)
- Enterprise IT Security (1)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (3)
- Games (2)
- Healthcare IT (1)
- Large Displays (4)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (5)
- Managed Services (4)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (4)
- Memory & Storage (3)
- MEMS & Sensors (5)
- Mobile Devices (133)
- Mobile Innovation (18)
- Mobile Networks (85)
- Operators & Services (37)
- Semiconductor Components (116)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (1)
- Semiconductor Market (37)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (20)
- Small & Medium Displays (6)
- Smart Grid & Energy Storage (2)
- Smart Home & Appliances (8)
- Solar (1)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (3)
- Touch & Interface (4)
- Transformative Technologies (1)
- TV Media & Content (14)
- Video (3)
- Date Published
- DRAM Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (3)
- Mobile and Embedded Memory Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (3)
- NAND Memory Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (3)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (3)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (3)
Changes in Manufacturing, with Emphasis on China, Highlight 2016 Global Technology Predictions from IHS AnalystsDecember 22, 2015Innovations in nearly every sector are setting the stage for technology market growth and even more rapid change in 2016.
Apple Watch Success Needed for a Smartwatch Mega Boom, New IHS Report SaysMay 07, 2015The smartwatch market will grow from 3.6 million unit shipments in 2014, to 101 million shipments in 2020 according to a new report released today by IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), the leading global source of critical information and insight.
IHS News Flash: Analysis of Apple’s Special EventSeptember 10, 2014This is a news flash from IHS Technology (NYSE: IHS) providing quick analysts of Apple Inc.’s September 2014 Special Event held today in Cupertino, Calif. The comments below are from Ian Fogg, senior director, at IHS.
IHS News Flash: Fast Facts and Analysis of Today’s Smartwatch AnnouncementsSeptember 04, 2013This is a News Flash from information and analytics provider IHS (NYSE: IHS) covering today’s smartwatch announcements from Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and Qualcomm Inc. Global...
Disruption in Korean Production Could Have Catastrophic Impact on Global Electronics BusinessApril 30, 2013What would happen if half of all global production for dynamic random access memory (DRAM), two-thirds of NAND flash manufacturing and 70 percent of the world’s tablet display supply...
Samsung Galaxy S4 Carries $236 Bill of Materials, IHS iSuppli Virtual Teardown RevealsMarch 19, 2013The HSPA+ version of Samsung Electronics’ Galaxy S4 smartphone carries a $236 bill of materials (BOM), up significantly from last year’s model—the Galaxy S III—due to major upgrades...
Gray Market for Mobile Cellphones Serves as Boon to Low-Cost Flash MemoryMay 17, 2012The massive gray market for cellphones is propelling sales of lower-cost flash memories like embedded multimedia card (eMMC) and serial peripheral interface (SPI) NOR, as manufacturers of the unregulated phones strive to keep production costs low.
Shipments of gray market cellphones are set to amount to 210 million units in 2012, representing 13 percent of the global mobile handset business, according to an IHS iSuppli Mobile & Embedded Memory Market Brief from information and analytics provider IHS (NYSE: IHS). While this is down from the peak year of 2011, when gray market totaled 250 million units, shipments are set to remain high, amounting to 189 million units, or 11 percent of the global cellphone shipments in 2013.