Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Press Releases Research by Market - Mobile & Telecom Category - Cloud & Data Center Category - Medical Devices & Equipment
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Advertising (6)
- Automotive Technology (3)
- Cloud & Data Center (3)
- Consumer Electronics (132)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (3)
- Digital Media (12)
- Digital Signage (2)
- Discrete & Process Automation (1)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (1)
- Display Materials & Components (3)
- Enterprise IT Security (1)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (3)
- Games (2)
- Healthcare IT (1)
- Large Displays (4)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (5)
- Managed Services (4)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (4)
- Memory & Storage (3)
- MEMS & Sensors (5)
- Mobile Devices (133)
- Mobile Innovation (18)
- Mobile Networks (85)
- Operators & Services (37)
- Semiconductor Components (116)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (1)
- Semiconductor Market (37)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (20)
- Small & Medium Displays (6)
- Smart Grid & Energy Storage (2)
- Smart Home & Appliances (8)
- Solar (1)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (3)
- Touch & Interface (4)
- Transformative Technologies (1)
- TV Media & Content (14)
- Video (3)
- Date Published
Data Center Interconnect Is Fastest-growing Application for Optical Networking, IHS Markit Survey FindsOctober 23, 2018A significant driver for innovation in the optical market, data center interconnect (DCI) is the fastest-growing application for optical networking equipment, according to a new study from business information provider IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO). Eighty-six percent of service providers polled for the Optical Network Applications Survey have plans to support DCI applications in their networks.
Changes in Manufacturing, with Emphasis on China, Highlight 2016 Global Technology Predictions from IHS AnalystsDecember 22, 2015Innovations in nearly every sector are setting the stage for technology market growth and even more rapid change in 2016.
In Telecom Optics Market, 100G Transceiver Growth Suppressed Until 2016May 12, 2015The global market for 10-, 40- and 100-Gigabit optical transceivers sold to telecom service providers dropped to $762 million in 2014, a 7 percent falloff from 2013’s $820 million, reports technology market research firm IHS.
Apple Watch Success Needed for a Smartwatch Mega Boom, New IHS Report SaysMay 07, 2015The smartwatch market will grow from 3.6 million unit shipments in 2014, to 101 million shipments in 2020 according to a new report released today by IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), the leading global source of critical information and insight.
IHS News Flash: Analysis of Apple’s Special EventSeptember 10, 2014This is a news flash from IHS Technology (NYSE: IHS) providing quick analysts of Apple Inc.’s September 2014 Special Event held today in Cupertino, Calif. The comments below are from Ian Fogg, senior director, at IHS.
IHS News Flash: Fast Facts and Analysis of Today’s Smartwatch AnnouncementsSeptember 04, 2013This is a News Flash from information and analytics provider IHS (NYSE: IHS) covering today’s smartwatch announcements from Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and Qualcomm Inc. Global...