Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Press Releases Research by Market - Mobile & Telecom Category - M2M, IoT & Connectivity Category - Medical Devices & Equipment
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Automotive Technology (2)
- Displays (2)
- Enterprise & IT (33)
- Healthcare Technology (33)
- Manufacturing Technology (1)
- Media & Advertising (1)
- Mobile & Telecom (7)
- Mobile, Consumer & Connected Devices (9)
- Power & Energy Technology (2)
- Security Technology (4)
- Semiconductors (8)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (1)
- Transformative Technologies (1)
- Advertising (6)
- Automotive Technology (3)
- Cloud & Data Center (3)
- Consumer Electronics (132)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (3)
- Digital Media (12)
- Digital Signage (2)
- Discrete & Process Automation (1)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (1)
- Display Materials & Components (3)
- Enterprise IT Security (1)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (3)
- Games (2)
- Healthcare IT (1)
- Large Displays (4)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (5)
- Managed Services (4)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (4)
- Memory & Storage (3)
- MEMS & Sensors (5)
- Mobile Devices (133)
- Mobile Innovation (18)
- Mobile Networks (85)
- Operators & Services (37)
- Semiconductor Components (116)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (1)
- Semiconductor Market (37)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (20)
- Small & Medium Displays (6)
- Smart Grid & Energy Storage (2)
- Smart Home & Appliances (8)
- Solar (1)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (3)
- Touch & Interface (4)
- Transformative Technologies (1)
- TV Media & Content (14)
- Video (3)
- Date Published
Huawei Ranks First in IoT Platform Vendors in 2018, Based on Market Presence and Momentum, IHS Markit SaysDecember 19, 2018In the new "IoT Platforms Vendor Scorecard" report from IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), Huawei claimed the top spot, while Cisco Systems, Microsoft, and PTC rounded out the top four ranking.
IHS Markit Reveals the Top Four Smart Cities Predictions for the New YearDecember 19, 2017Global smart city market growth will accelerate in 2018 according to a new report from business information provider IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO).
New Report from IHS Markit Names Top Four Trends Driving the Internet of Things (IoT) in 2017 and BeyondJanuary 24, 2017Fueled by lightning-fast demand for ubiquitous connectivity, the number of connected Internet of Things (IoT) devices globally will jump by 15 percent year-over-year to 20 billion in 2017, according to new analysis from IHS Markit.
Changes in Manufacturing, with Emphasis on China, Highlight 2016 Global Technology Predictions from IHS AnalystsDecember 22, 2015Innovations in nearly every sector are setting the stage for technology market growth and even more rapid change in 2016.
Apple Watch Success Needed for a Smartwatch Mega Boom, New IHS Report SaysMay 07, 2015The smartwatch market will grow from 3.6 million unit shipments in 2014, to 101 million shipments in 2020 according to a new report released today by IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), the leading global source of critical information and insight.
IHS News Flash: Analysis of Apple’s Special EventSeptember 10, 2014This is a news flash from IHS Technology (NYSE: IHS) providing quick analysts of Apple Inc.’s September 2014 Special Event held today in Cupertino, Calif. The comments below are from Ian Fogg, senior director, at IHS.
In-Flight Wireless Installations Take Off; Change in FAA Rules Gives Airlines Opportunity to Promote ServicesNovember 01, 2013The number of commercial aircraft providing either Wi-Fi or cellular connectivity will reach 4,048 by the end of 2013, representing 21 percent of the global fleet, according to the latest research...
IHS News Flash: Fast Facts and Analysis of Today’s Smartwatch AnnouncementsSeptember 04, 2013This is a News Flash from information and analytics provider IHS (NYSE: IHS) covering today’s smartwatch announcements from Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and Qualcomm Inc. Global...