Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Press Releases Research by Market - Automotive Technology Research by Market - Mobile & Telecom Category - Display Materials & Components
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Advertising (6)
- Automotive Technology (49)
- Cloud & Data Center (3)
- Consumer Electronics (135)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (3)
- Digital Media (13)
- Digital Signage (2)
- Discrete & Process Automation (1)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (3)
- Display Materials & Components (6)
- Enterprise IT Security (2)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (4)
- Games (2)
- Healthcare IT (1)
- Large Displays (6)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (5)
- Managed Services (4)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (4)
- Memory & Storage (3)
- MEMS & Sensors (6)
- Mobile Devices (135)
- Mobile Innovation (18)
- Mobile Networks (85)
- Operators & Services (37)
- Semiconductor Components (131)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (1)
- Semiconductor Market (39)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (20)
- Small & Medium Displays (9)
- Smart Grid & Energy Storage (2)
- Smart Home & Appliances (9)
- Solar (1)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (4)
- Touch & Interface (5)
- Transformative Technologies (1)
- TV Media & Content (15)
- Video (3)
- Date Published
IPS Display Adoption in Notebook PCs Continues to Increase, IHS Markit SaysOctober 26, 2017Display shipments for notebook PCs are forecast to increase by 5 percent in 2017 to 177 million units compared to the previous year, while notebook PC unit shipments are expected to remain flat during the same period.
New Camera and Display Mirrors Enhance Vehicle Safety and Fuel Efficiency, Challenging Traditional Mirror Solutions, IHS Markit SaysSeptember 19, 2017Rear-view and side-view mirrors on new vehicles will begin to see major changes over the next decade, according to new analysis from business information provider IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO).
Automotive Touch Screen Shipments to Top 50 Million Units in 2017, IHS Markit SaysMay 30, 2017With consumers already accustomed with using smartphones and tablet PCs in their everyday lives, touch screens are now increasingly making their way into their vehicles, too.
Primary Automotive Display Systems Market Valued at $11.6 Billion Globally in 2017, Will Grow to Nearly $21 Billion in 2022, IHS Markit SaysMay 04, 2017The primary automotive display systems market will reach $11.6 billion in tier one supplier revenue globally in 2017, according to new analysis from business information provider IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO).
Chinese Panel Makers Top Over One Million Units in Quarterly Shipments for AMOLED Smartphone Displays, IHS Markit SaysDecember 22, 2016Chinese panel manufacturers shipped more than one million AMOLED (active-matrix organic light-emitting diode) smartphone displays for the first time in the third quarter of 2016.
Changes in Manufacturing, with Emphasis on China, Highlight 2016 Global Technology Predictions from IHS AnalystsDecember 22, 2015Innovations in nearly every sector are setting the stage for technology market growth and even more rapid change in 2016.