Selected Clear AllResearch by Market - Semiconductors Service - Mobile Location Intelligence - Analysis Only Service - Smart Cities IoT Intelligence Service Service - Wireless Semiconductor Competitive Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Consumer Electronics (8)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (4)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (2)
- Mobile Devices (93)
- Mobile Innovation (7)
- Mobile Networks (53)
- Operators & Services (5)
- Semiconductor Components (33)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (1)
- Semiconductor Market (85)
- Smart Cities (1)
- Smart Home & Appliances (3)
- Date Published
- AMOLED & Flexible Display Intelligence Service (1)
- Cellular IoT Intelligence Service (13)
- China Semiconductor Intelligence Service (183)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (30)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (20)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (12)
- Data Center Rack Systems Intelligence Service (1)
- Digital Health Intelligence Service (1)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service (2)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- DRAM Memory Intelligence Service (176)
- High Performance Wireless (formerly CMIT) Intelligence Service (38)
- Home Appliance Intelligence Service (8)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (2)
- IHS TechView (190)
- Industrial Edge Networking Components Intelligence Service - Annual (6)
- Industrial IoT Intelligence Service (3)
- Industrial Semiconductor Intelligence Service (35)
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (420)
- IoT Devices Intelligence Service (23)
- IoT Platforms Intelligence Service (2)
- LED Intelligence Service (67)
- Lighting Intelligence Service (11)
- Low Power Wireless Intelligence Service (32)
- MEMS & Sensors for Consumer & Mobile Intelligence Service (74)
- MEMS & Sensors Intelligence Service (77)
- MEMS & Sensors Presentations (19)
- Mobile and Embedded Memory Intelligence Service (95)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (449)
- Mobile Location Intelligence - Analysis Only (32)
- Mobile Location Intelligence Service (formerly Portable & LBS) (37)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (32)
- NAND Memory Intelligence Service (96)
- OEM Semiconductor Spending & Design Activity Intelligence Service (36)
- Outsourced Manufacturing Intelligence Service (4)
- Power Semiconductor Intelligence Service (59)
- Power Supply Intelligence Service - Annual (6)
- Processors Intelligence Service (14)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (1)
- Semiconductor Application Forecast AMFT Intelligence Service (25)
- Semiconductor Competitive Landscape CLT Intelligence Service (58)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (4)
- Smart Cities IoT Intelligence Service (1)
- Smart Electricity Meter Intelligence Service (1)
- Smart Home Intelligence Service (2)
- Smart Home Services & Subscribers Intelligence Service (5)
- Smart Utility Meter Intelligence Service (2)
- Smart Water Meter Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Display Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (526)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (104)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (535)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (444)
- SSD and HDD Storage Intelligence Service (90)
- Supply Chain Inventory Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (6)
- Wireless IoT Connectivity Intelligence Service (64)
- Wireless Semiconductor Competitive Intelligence Service (95)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (444)
Wireless Semiconductor Competitive Intelligence ServiceUnderstand the worldwide wireless semiconductor supplier landscape. This service provides market share information for semiconductor suppliers to all of the major wireless communication equipment categories including key application-specific semiconductor integrated circuits (ICs) used in mobile handsets, wireless infrastructure equipment and mobile broadband devices.Subscribers Only
Competitive Landscaping Tool CLT - Annual Revenue - WirelessMay 23, 2019Compiled by IHS Markit worldwide group of industry experts, this market share database tool enables users who are interested in wireless industry annual revenue to extract data and perform their own analysis across the sector.Subscribers Only
Competitive Landscaping Tool CLT - Annual Units - WirelessMay 23, 2019This market share database tool enables users who are interested in the wireless space to extract annual unit data and perform their own analysis.Subscribers Only
Competitive Landscaping Tool CLT - Quarterly Revenue - WirelessMay 23, 2019This market share database tool enables users who are interested in the wireless semiconductor industry to extract quarterly data and perform their own analysis Also available is the ability to extract a comprehensive view of 303 companies' performances.Subscribers Only
Competitive Landscaping Tool CLT - Quarterly Units - WirelessMay 23, 2019Compiled by IHS worldwide group of industry experts, this market share database tool enables users who are interested in the wireless industry to extract quarterly unit data and perform their own analyses.Subscribers Only
Current State of Competitive 5G ModemsFebruary 19, 2019As wireless industry start 2019, we will now see a new batch of competitive 5G solutions offered by the likes of Intel, Mediatek, Samsung LSI and HiSilicon poise to challenge the leading position of Qualcomm.Subscribers Only
How to Spot Leading Indicators of a Successful 5G TransitionDecember 14, 2018With every new generation of cellular technology comes the 4 big questions: 1) When will it happen? 2) How much will the handsets cost? 3) What is the “killer app”? 4) How will operators monetize and justify our investments? It’s a chicken and egg scenario…the answer remains to be seen. However, what is clear is that while the focus is primarily on the fancy use cases and applications, the less glamorous leading indicators of a successful evolution of a generational change in technology are often overlooked. These indicators include: network infrastructure, device to cloud analytics, spectrum allocation and a well-designed RF Front End (RFFE).
Taking the Complexity out of LTE Radio Front End Designs; Qualcomm offers Smartphone OEMs Pre-Baked RFFE SolutionsJuly 23, 2018As the smartphone industry passes its decade-long run being the most popular consumer electronics of all time, the market is beginning to see signs of maturation and slowdown. Smartphone OEMs are now competing on innovations in form factor (i.e. the move to larger and bezel-less displays), cameras (i.e. biometric sensors and computational photography) as well as Artificial Intelligence (AI) services...
Will clouds of consolidation rain on the semiconductor industry’s parade of innovation?January 19, 2018This past November Broadcom Limited submitted an unsolicited bid for rival semiconductor supplier Qualcomm in what would be the largest acquisition in semiconductor industry history. Broadcom offered to acquire Qualcomm for...
System-level RF solution at the forefront of Qualcomm’s increased RF front-end tractionJanuary 08, 2018Since the onset of LTE technology several years ago, one of the most critical attributes for the success of major smartphone RF component suppliers has been product portfolios that exhibit system-level expertise. For the most...
Qualcomm Board of Directors rejects acquisition offer from Broadcom, What’s Next?November 17, 2017On Monday Broadcom’s proposal to purchase Qualcomm for $70 per share was rejected by Qualcomm’s Board of Directors a week after the offer was officially announced. The deal could have potentially created a semiconductor...
Antenna Tuning Impacts Entire Smartphone Ecosystem: Enabling a new wave of Innovation and seeding the 5G FutureNovember 02, 2017Over the past couple of years the smartphone has undergone many technological transitions. New technologies have emerged within the smartphone to help enable improved performance with longer battery...
天线调谐对智能手机生态系统产生的影响：掀起新一轮创新浪潮，播种5G未来November 02, 2017在过去的几年里，智能手机经历了多次技术转型。智能手机中出现的新技术提高了电池寿命；激发了工业设计的创新。智能手机内部常作为设备特性列出的应用和基带处理器引人瞩目，而其他部分的进步却鲜为人知。
Apple LTE Smartwatch Benefits Qualcomm and Other SuppliersOctober 11, 2017Last month Apple announced the latest addition to its smartwatch portfolio. The Apple Watch Series 3 is the company’s first to include a cellular enabled option in addition to the more traditional Wi-Fi/Bluetooth flavor. In this...
Envelope Tracking ICs: Increasing Power Efficiency and Other Benefits to the Mobile EcosystemSeptember 27, 2017The battery life of a smartphone is under attack. The Lithium polymer battery in a smartphone simply hasn’t been able to keep up with the growing requirements of demanding users. Increasing screen sizes and...
包络追踪芯片: 能效提升以及对移动通信生态系统的额外福利September 27, 2017智能手机的电池续航能力持续受到挑战。智能手机中的锂聚合物电池容量无法满足重度用户不断增长的需求。持续增长的屏幕尺寸和越来越多的应用场景如在线视频，以及基于摄像头和导航的应用给移动设备的电池续航时间带来越来越大的压力...
Integration and Technology Innovation Provide Opportunity and Drive Mobile RF Front End to new HighsAugust 10, 2017The smartphone is one of the most widespread and versatile devices in the modern world. It has gained immense popularity over the past decade, and now acts as a primary interface with the digital world. In some cases...
The RF front-end: Unsung Hero of the Premium SmartphoneJuly 10, 2017From the earliest days of the feature phone market where devices were used mostly for talk and text to the smartphones capable of download speeds faster than many home Internet connections, there has been one constant...
The market implications for the refreshed Snapdragon 600 tierMay 08, 2017Qualcomm has announced a refresh of its high-tier smartphone platforms with the Snapdragon 630 and 660, an update to the 653 and 626, just announced last fall. These updates come in time to answer some of the products being...
After early traction in tier one smartphones, how does RF360 compare to its competitors?May 04, 2017A little over two months after formally announcing the launch of the joint venture between Qualcomm and TDK, the RF360 Holdings (RF360) joint venture (JV) is already bearing material fruit. Qualcomm’s RF components such as the QFE4455 are already being found within TDK’s RF modules...Subscribers Only