Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Research by Market - Displays Category - Digital Media Category - Digital Signage
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Automotive Technology (5)
- Capital Equipment & Machinery (2)
- Cloud & Data Center (1)
- Consumer Electronics (92)
- Digital Media (44)
- Digital Signage (18)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (1073)
- Display Materials & Components (35)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (5)
- Games (6)
- Large Displays (1174)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (2)
- Managed Services (3)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (1)
- Memory & Storage (3)
- MEMS & Sensors (5)
- Mobile Devices (60)
- Mobile Innovation (50)
- Mobile Networks (6)
- Operators & Services (22)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (1)
- Semiconductor Components (6)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (5)
- Semiconductor Market (5)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (46)
- Small & Medium Displays (1162)
- Smart Home & Appliances (46)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (5)
- Touch & Interface (25)
- TV Media & Content (64)
- Video (7)
- Africa and Middle East (11)
- Americas (6)
- Asia (2)
- Asia Pacific (18)
- Australia (3)
- Brazil (1)
- Canada (4)
- Central and Eastern Europe (9)
- China (14)
- EMEA (9)
- Europe (12)
- European Union (3)
- Finland (2)
- France (3)
- Germany (3)
- International (6)
- Italy (1)
- Japan (5)
- Nordic Region (1)
- North America (31)
- Rest of Africa and Middle East (1)
- Rest of South and Central America (1)
- Russia (2)
- Saudi Arabia (1)
- South and Central America (11)
- South Korea (3)
- Spain (1)
- Sweden (1)
- Switzerland (1)
- UAE (1)
- UK (13)
- USA (28)
- Vietnam (1)
- Western Europe (19)
- World (6)
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (34)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (29)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (12)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (17)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (29)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (1)
- Digital Signage & Professional Displays Intelligence Service (24)
- Digital Signage & Professional Displays Intelligence Service - Premium (28)
- Games Intelligence Service (5)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (5)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Media Management Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (5)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (1)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (4)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (5)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (5)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (25)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (3)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (9)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (9)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (1)
Philips to sell remaining 30 per cent stake in TP Vision to TPV TechnologyJanuary 23, 2014Philips has announced the sale of their remaining stake in their joint venture TP Vision to their venture partners TPV Technology, thereby transferring to them complete ownership of TP Vision. A term sheet has...
Tesco sells more than 400,000 Hudl tablets in three monthsJanuary 13, 2014Tesco, one of the world’s largest retailers, has sold more than 400,000 of its Hudl tablet in the three months following its launch on 30th September 2013.
Roku launches Roku TVJanuary 09, 2014Roku is set to release its first Smart TV sets, in partnership with Chinese TV set manufacturers TCL and Hisense. The Roku TV represents the tight marriage of display hardware, and a natively-integrated, 3rd...
Hulu hits 5 million paying subscribers, has billion-dollar yearDecember 19, 2013US online video service Hulu has reached 5 million paying subscribers for its Hulu Plus subscription service. Just a year ago, Hulu had three million subscribers, and in April, had accrued four million. Hulu...
Comcast to begin offering movies for digital purchaseNovember 17, 2013Comcast has launched movies and TV show purchases in trial markets. Comcast will join in competition with Apple's iTunes and Vudu in allowing its customers to purchase movies digitally through its...
Amazon Kindle Store goes live in AustraliaNovember 15, 2013Continuing its global expansion, Amazon launched its Australian Kindle Store, providing ebooks, games, and applications for purchase in Australian dollars. Amazon claims the site offers over 2 million ebooks,...
Apple launches iPad Air and retina iPad miniOctober 22, 2013Apple has introduced its latest tablets: the iPad Air and the iPad mini Retina. The iPad Air will be available on November 1st, with the new mini available "later in November." The new mini will be priced at...
Big Nokia launches for Microsoft's mobile futureOctober 21, 2013Both sets of new handsets are important products for Nokia and Microsoft. The new Asha handsets are a critical holding action against ever cheaper Android smartphones and a way to maintain customers that can later be sold Lumia Windows Phones. The 1520 an
Softbank & GungHo take $1.5 billion Supercell stake in largest mobile games dealOctober 16, 2013Japanese telecoms operator Softbank and Japanese games developer GungHo OnLine Entertainment have acquired a 51% stake in Finnish mobile-games developer Supercell for $1.53 billion. As part of the deal...
UK retailer Tesco launches Hudl tabletOctober 03, 2013Tesco, one of the world's largest retailers, has launched its own tablet, the Hudl, and according to the supermarket chain, has sold 35,000 of the devices in the two days following launch. The Hudl is being...
Amazon Releases New Kindle Fire TabletsSeptember 26, 2013Online retail giant Amazon is to release updated versions of its Kindle Fire tablets. The new tablets will include a new Kindle Fire HD as well as a new model dubbed the Kindle Fire HDX. The HD...
Microsoft Releases New Surface TabletsSeptember 24, 2013Microsoft has released its newest tablets: the Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2. The tablets will be available for pre-orders in the US from September 24th and launch on October 22nd, shortly after Windows 8.1...
Amazon Releases Kindle PaperwhiteSeptember 04, 2013Online retail giant Amazon has introduced its newest ereader, the Kindle Paperwhite. The Paperwhite will be available in both WiFi and 3G versions, with the 3G available on September 30, 2013 in the...
Google Play TV shows land in the UKAugust 01, 2013Google has added retail TV series to the UK Google Play store. The purchased TV content can be played via the PC browser or through the Google Play application on Android devices and offers...
Google and Asus Refresh Nexus 7July 25, 2013Google and Asus have released the second generation of their Nexus 7 tablet. The tablet, will be available to buy in the U.S. from July 30th through the Google Play Store and a number of leading U.S....
Barnes and Noble boldly brings Google Play apps to Nook tabletsMay 06, 2013US bookseller Barnes and Noble (B&N) has partnered Google to bring its Google Play content store alongside Google Maps, YouTube, and Google Music services to its range of Nook HD and Nook HD+...
PayPal joins forces with LG to enable app purchases on their Smart TV PlatformApril 25, 2013LG has integrated PayPal's online payment system with its Smart TV software platform. The new functionality is currently available to 2013 LG Smart TV models only, sold in Canada, United Kingdom and the United...
Apple's results demonstrate where it has sustainable differentiationApril 23, 2013Apple reported its results first the first calendar quarter of 2013. Operational metrics remains strong while financial performance slipped very slightly.IHS believes Apple has four assets that will deliver sustainable differentiation in the future, notab
LG announced deal to acquire WebOSFebruary 28, 2013LG Electronics announced on February 25, 2013 the acquisition of the WebOS operating system from HP, to be used in its Smart TVs starting early 2014. With this deal LG will obtain the source code,...
Smart TV developments at CESJanuary 15, 2013CES 2013 has ushered in a wealth of smart-TV-related announcements, most notably from The Smart TV Alliance and Roku. The Alliance - founded by LG, TP Vision and Toshiba, in the hopes of developing a single,...