Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Research by Market - Displays Category - Digital Media Category - Digital Signage Analyst - Veronica Gonzalez-Thayer
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Games Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (3)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
Roku announces new HDMI Streaming StickMarch 05, 2014On March 5, 2014 Roku announced the HDMI version of its Roku Streaming Stick, priced at $49.99. The Streaming Stick, while functionally identical to Roku’s OTT set-tops, is offered in the diminutive form of a dongle, and until now, has relied exclusively on the MHL interface to connect to a TV set. This new device is commercially available in the US, Canada, UK and Ireland.
Roku launches Roku TVJanuary 09, 2014Roku is set to release its first Smart TV sets, in partnership with Chinese TV set manufacturers TCL and Hisense. The Roku TV represents the tight marriage of display hardware, and a natively-integrated, 3rd...
LG announced deal to acquire WebOSFebruary 28, 2013LG Electronics announced on February 25, 2013 the acquisition of the WebOS operating system from HP, to be used in its Smart TVs starting early 2014. With this deal LG will obtain the source code,...