Selected Clear AllResearch by Market - Automotive Technology Service - ADAS Semiconductor Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- ADAS Semiconductor Intelligence Service (55)
- Automotive ECU Intelligence Service (23)
- Automotive Semiconductor Intelligence Service (382)
- Automotive Sensor Intelligence Service (76)
- Cellular IoT Intelligence Service (2)
- China Semiconductor Intelligence Service (3)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (1)
- DRAM Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- High Performance Wireless (formerly CMIT) Intelligence Service (1)
- IHS Automotive Hybrid-EV Portal (1)
- IHS Automotive Infotainment Systems Portal - Asia-Pacific (1)
- Industrial Semiconductor Intelligence Service (6)
- IoT Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- IoT Platforms Intelligence Service (6)
- Low Power Wireless Intelligence Service (1)
- MEMS & Sensors for Consumer & Mobile Intelligence Service (60)
- MEMS & Sensors Intelligence Service (56)
- MEMS & Sensors Presentations (5)
- Mobile and Embedded Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Location Intelligence - Analysis Only (1928)
- Mobile Location Intelligence Service (formerly Portable & LBS) (1931)
- NAND Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- OEM Semiconductor Spending & Design Activity Intelligence Service (1)
- Outsourced Manufacturing Intelligence Service (1)
- Power Semiconductor Intelligence Service (6)
- Processors Intelligence Service (4)
- Semiconductor Application Forecast AMFT Intelligence Service (1)
- Semiconductor Competitive Landscape CLT Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Supply Chain Inventory Intelligence Service (1)
- Teardown - All Access Intelligence Service (88)
- Teardown - Automotive Intelligence Service (90)
- Teardown - IoT Intelligence Service (1)
- Teardown - Mobile Handsets Intelligence Service (2)
- Teardown - Tablets, eReaders & Notebooks Intelligence Service (2)
- Teardown - Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (2)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service for Bluetooth SIG - Dec 2014 - Extract (1)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service for Dialog Semiconductor - Dec 2014 - Extract (1)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service for MagnaChip - Dec 2014 - Extract (1)
- Wireless IoT Connectivity Intelligence Service (1)
- Wireless Power Intelligence Service (3)
- Wireless Semiconductor Competitive Intelligence Service (2)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (2)
Sensor Architectures for Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)July 22, 2014Development of active control driver assistance applications such as lane keeping assist and autonomous emergency braking (AEB) is developing at a brisk pace. Vehicle manufacturers are already working on technologies to implement AEB to comply with future NCAP requirements. A key challenge is to implement AEB choosing among a wide range of sensors.
3D HMI Input and OutputJune 26, 2014In-vehicle Human Machine Interface (HMI) continues to attract the attention of car manufacturer, as well as of various levels along the supply chain for automotive electronics. As IHS pointed out several times, HMI has already developed significantly in the last 10 years. Nonetheless, the importance for vehicle brands in terms of exposure to customers and value for the brand is still driving significant development efforts.
ON a Roll: ON Semiconductor Uses Acquisitions to Become Power Player in Image Sensor MarketJune 10, 2014ON Semiconductor, a major manufacturer of power semiconductors and modules, announced on June 9th that it had entered into an agreement to buy Aptina Imaging, the number four image sensor IC vendor in 2013. The purchase price is expected to be...Subscribers Only
Google's driverless car to boost revenues for semiconductorJune 06, 2014Semiconductor technology is already available for implementing driverless cars. Google has made a leap with a pure ‘driverless car’ – a car without human intervention, steering wheel & acceleration/braking pedals from traditional 'Autonomous' car manufacturers. Driverless, but not entirely autonomous
Safety Systems and Implications for Infotainment SensorsJune 03, 2014This article looks at developments in sensors for infotainment systems and the changes in the automotive supply chain associated to the trend derived from other automotive domains, as well as from consumer applications.
Automotive Infotainment Market Share – Connectivity and Processing Units Drive the GrowthMay 22, 2014In the following impression IHS will detail a market share analysis for the automotive semiconductor segments in terms of revenue for the year 2013. IHS will elaborate on the results obtained by major semiconductor suppliers and their focus areas.
Automotive Market Share – Top10 Maintains Strong GripMay 06, 2014In the following impression IHS will give insights relative to the market share of automotive semiconductor in revenue for 2013. IHS will elaborate on the results obtained by major semiconductor suppliers and their focus areas.
Semiconductors Set to Drive carApril 11, 2014Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) are growing at much higher rates that the rest of the automotive component industry. The semiconductor market for ADAS is expected to reach 2B$ in revenue by 2016, driven by regulation and mandates, as well as by the demand and interest for higher vehicle safety.
Stable Growth in Infotainment SystemsApril 01, 2014The steady growth of connectivity, telematics and navigation systems, as well as the introduction of several new features and technology improvements, will keep the automotive infotainment segment in the spot-light for the next 5 years. The influence of Consumer Electronics and the Cloud will help further the success of infotainment.
News - Continental Introduces a New Solution for TelematicsMarch 31, 2014The importance of Telematics and wireless technologies continues its rise. Continental confirms this trend introducing a new telematics module, including also LTE braodband technology.Subscribers Only
News - NXP Releases New Chip-On-Glass Drivers for High-Resolution LCDsMarch 31, 2014PCA8539 and PCA2117 Chip-On-Glass Drivers for High-Resolution LCD are optimized to drive Vertical Allignment (VA) displays for industrial and automotive applications under harsh environmental conditions from -40°C up to 105°C.Subscribers Only
News - Alps Electric Europe announced the UMSZ2 Series Multi GNSS ModuleMarch 28, 2014The support of multiple satellite positioning systems is an important requirement for automotive navigation systems. ALPS Electric´s UMSZ2 Series GNSS module addresses these requirements providing a compact form factor.Subscribers Only
Infotainment Semiconductor Under the Market MicroscopeMarch 18, 2014The steady growth of connectivity, telematics and navigation systems, as well as the introduction of several new features and technology improvements, will keep the automotive infotainment segment in the spot-light for the next 5 years.
System on Chip on WheelsMarch 04, 2014In the following impression IHS will elaborate on the importance that processing units and System on Chip (SoC) have on future vehicle electronics, enabling a sky-rocketing number of new features and functionalities.
Importance of HMI to Grow in Future VehiclesFebruary 04, 2014In the following impression IHS will explore the trends in the research and development of future human machine interfaces and the influence other autmotive segments, like ADAS, will have on it.
Volatile and Non-Volatile Memories Growth -- Part 2February 04, 2014In the following IHS will explore the trends in the memory market for infotainment systems that refers to working memories or volatile memory components like SDRAM.