Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (3)
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (5)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (8)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Enterprise Voice, Video & Unified Communication Intelligence Service (2)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- Media Managed Services Intelligence Service (1)
- MENA Media and Telecoms Intelligence Service (2)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (2)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (2)
- SDN & NFV Intelligence Service (2)
- Service Provider Network Economics Intelligence Service (5)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (10)
- Telecom Digital Transformation Intelligence Service (7)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (11)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (16)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (2)
- Video Processing Intelligence Service (5)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (3)
Key technologies for telecom digital transformationFebruary 04, 2019IHS Markit recently surveyed 25 leading telecom operators about the following four digital transformation technologies: operator priorities for automation; target use cases and drawbacks of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) projects; qualities and hindrances of blockchain; and open-source software versus standards.
RESEARCH NOTE - Deep Packet Inspection Vendors Looking to Virtualization, Differentiation as Hardware Commoditization Takes HoldJune 06, 2016IHS Technology analysis and commentary on the Service Provider Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) Biannual Market Tracker, which includes data for the half-year ended December 2015, follows.
RESEARCH NOTE - Policy Management Virtualization a $2.8 Billion Market by 2020May 24, 2016IHS Technology analysis and commentary on the Policy Management Annual Market Report follows.
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Telecom API Platforms Market to Hit $1.2B by 2020February 29, 2016IHS today released excerpts from its new Telecom API Platforms report, which tracks the market for API (application program interface) platforms that enable operators to securely expose network and IT assets as building blocks for new services and applications. The report also discusses operators’ API strategies and use cases, regional trends and the API platform ecosystem.
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - The Policy Market Is Going Virtual, IHS Survey FindsFebruary 16, 2016IHS today released excerpts from its Policy Management Strategies and Vendor Leadership: Global Service Provider Survey, which provides insights into the investment drivers, strategies and integration efforts of operators deploying policy management solutions, as well as their thoughts on leading policy vendors.
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Telecom Analytics Market Heating Up, Sending Suppliers Scrambling to Keep PaceJanuary 29, 2016IHS, the leading global source of critical information and insight, today released excerpts from its 2015 Telecom Analytics Platforms Vendor Leadership Analysis report, which profiles and analyzes 8 leading telecom analytics vendors: Alcatel-Lucent, Amdocs, Huawei, Nokia Networks, Ericsson, Oracle, Guavus and Hewlett Packard Enterprise.