Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Access Control & Fire (2)
- Advertising (17)
- Capital Equipment & Machinery (5)
- Cinema (14)
- Cloud & Data Center (32)
- Consumer Electronics (23)
- Critical Communications (2)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (11)
- Digital Media (20)
- Digital Signage (1)
- Discrete & Process Automation (4)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (3)
- Display Materials & Components (2)
- Electric Motor Systems (2)
- Enterprise IT Security (7)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (46)
- Games (15)
- Industrial IoT, Software & Communications (1)
- Large Displays (2)
- Lighting (2)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (2)
- Managed Services (5)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (6)
- MEMS & Sensors (1)
- Mobile Devices (21)
- Mobile Innovation (27)
- Mobile Networks (55)
- Operators & Services (48)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (4)
- Semiconductor Components (8)
- Semiconductor Market (2)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (35)
- Small & Medium Displays (3)
- Smart Building & Building Automation (3)
- Smart Cities (2)
- Smart Home & Appliances (17)
- Touch & Interface (2)
- Transformative Technologies (6)
- TV Media & Content (42)
- Video (6)
- Video Surveillance (2)
- Date Published
RESEARCH NOTE - Microsegmentation to Play Bigger Role in Data Center SecurityDecember 28, 2016Following is information and insight from IHS Markit about our 2016 Cloud and Data Center Security Strategies and Vendor Leadership Global Service Provider Survey.
RESEARCH NOTE - DDoS Prevention Appliance Revenue Finally Crosses Half-billion MarkJuly 27, 2016IHS Markit analysis and commentary on the H1 2016 DDoS Prevention Appliances Biannual Market Tracker, which includes data for the half-year ended March 2016, follows.
RESEARCH NOTE - 74 Percent of Businesses Surveyed Say SDN-compatible Data Center Security Solutions Are Driving SpendingJune 14, 2016IHS Technology analysis and commentary on the 2016 Data Center Security Strategies and Vendor Leadership: North American Enterprise Survey follows.
RESEARCH NOTE - Network Security Market Up 8 Percent YoY in Q1; Intrusion Prevention Systems Continue to ReboundJune 10, 2016IHS Technology analysis and commentary on the Network Security Appliances and Software Quarterly Market Tracker, which includes data for the quarter ended March 2016, follows.
RESEARCH NOTE - Network Advanced Threat Prevention Market to Top $1 Billion This YearApril 28, 2016IHS Technology analysis and commentary on the Q1 2016 Content Security Gateway Appliances, Software, and SaaS Quarterly Market Tracker, which includes data for the quarter ended December 2015, follows.
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Strong Year for Network Security Market, Up 10 Percent in 2015March 08, 2016The global network security market, including appliances and software, closed 2015 on a high note, threatening double-digit growth quarter-over-quarter (+8 percent) and hitting it year-over-year (+10 percent). The market totaled $8.1 billion for the full-year 2015, according to the Network Security Appliances and Software Market Tracker from IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS).
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Cumulative $2.4 Billion to Be Spent on ICS and IoT Security over Next Five YearsDecember 23, 2015The 2015 IHS Infonetics IoT and Industrial Control System Security report provides worldwide and regional market size, forecasts through 2019, analysis and trends for Internet of Things (IoT) and industrial control system (ICS) distributed firewalls.