Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- AMOLED & Flexible Display Intelligence Service (1)
- Cloud & Colocation Intelligence Service (3)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service (1)
- Enterprise & Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (1)
- SDN & NFV Intelligence Service (7)
- Service Provider Network Economics Intelligence Service (1)
- Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service (4)
- Smartphone Display Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (5)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (5)
- Telecom Digital Transformation Intelligence Service (2)
Key technologies for telecom digital transformationFebruary 04, 2019IHS Markit recently surveyed 25 leading telecom operators about the following four digital transformation technologies: operator priorities for automation; target use cases and drawbacks of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) projects; qualities and hindrances of blockchain; and open-source software versus standards.
Survey: SDN deployed by 78 percent of global service providers by the end of 2018January 23, 2019Service providers are in the early stages of a long-term transition to software-defined networks (SDN)
RESEARCH NOTE - 75 Percent of Carriers Surveyed Have Deployed or Will Deploy SDN This YearSeptember 08, 2016Following is information and insight from IHS Markit about our 2016 Carrier SDN Strategies Global Service Provider Survey.
RESEARCH NOTE - Most Service Providers Will Deploy NFV by 2017August 23, 2016IHS Markit analysis and commentary on the 2016 NFV Strategies Global Service Provider Survey follows.
RESEARCH NOTE - Carrier Software-Defined Networking Market to Grow at a 98 Percent CAGR from 2015 to 2020May 16, 2016IHS Technology analysis and commentary on the Carrier SDN Hardware, Software, and Services Annual Market Report follows.