Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- China Semiconductor Intelligence Service (1)
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (2)
Cellphone Gray Market Goes Legit, As Sales Continue to DeclineJuly 24, 2013The gray market for cellphones will contract for the second consecutive year in 2013, with worldwide shipments dropping by 12 percent as both makers and buyers of these handsets turn...
Analysis of U.S. Security Warning on Chinese Telecom Equipment ProvidersOctober 08, 2012Citing security concerns, the U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee on Monday warned American telecommunications operators not to do business with China's leading communications equipment makers. However, the U.S. telcos already were reticent to purchase equipment from the top Chinese firms—Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. and ZTE Corp.—due to scrutiny from the American government. Because of this, the committee’s announcement may not have a major negative impact on current sales levels of China’s equipment providers. However, it could deal a further setback to Huawei’s and ZTE’s efforts to penetrate the American market in the future.