Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Americas (2)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Annual (5)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Asia-Pacific (3)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - China (2)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - EMEA (2)
- Counterterrorism & CBRNE Intelligence Service (2)
- Counterterrorism Research Package (3)
- Digital Security Intelligence Service (2)
Access Control Intelligence Database - Asia-Pacific - Select CountriesFebruary 26, 2016The deep-dive analysis for Asia includes more than 10 pages of qualitative analysis and 60 tables and figures specific to India, Malaysia and Australia.Subscribers Only
North America Access Control Growth to Outpace Latin America through 2016June 10, 2015For many years, access control suppliers have been looking to diversify and invest in new countries to expand growth opportunities, and for many years, high growth and opportunity was on threshold of being realized. However, IHS has found that the North American market (including Mexico) will outpace the Latin American market until 2018.
Middle East and Africa forecast for strong growth opportunity in Access Control, with CAGR of 14.8%May 15, 2014The EMEA region continued to make strides toward recovery in 2013 and is expected to see moderate growth from 2014 through 2015 for traditional electronic access control. For traditional access control, IHS has estimated growth of about 3.1%in 2014. When including electronic locks (mechatronic, digital cylinder and electromechanical), IHS estimated a growth of about 7.4% in 2014. According to IHS’s 2014 report on access control, the Middle East and African regions are forecast to be worth about $180 million in 2014, which combine to have a CAGR of about 15% from 2013 through 2018.