Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Cellular IoT Intelligence Service (1)
- Cloud & Colocation Intelligence Service (10)
- Cybersecurity - Threat Mitigation Technology Intelligence Service (8)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (3)
- Data Center Networks Intelligence Service (10)
- Enterprise & Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service - Premium (6)
- Enterprise Networks Intelligence Service (14)
- Enterprise Voice, Video & Unified Communication Intelligence Service (14)
- IoT Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- IoT Platforms Intelligence Service (2)
- Low Power Wireless Intelligence Service (1)
- Optical Networks Intelligence Service (9)
- SDN & NFV Intelligence Service (10)
- Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service (6)
- Service Provider VoIP & IMS Intelligence Service (7)
- Smart Cities IoT Intelligence Service (1)
- Telecom Digital Transformation Intelligence Service (2)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) Intelligence Service (2)
- Wireless IoT Connectivity Intelligence Service (1)
SD-WAN gets the call for IoT over 5G and revenue hits $359 million in Q4 2018March 11, 2019Software-defined networking (SD-WAN) software revenue, including appliance and control and management software, rose 26 percent quarter over quarter to reach $359 million in the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2018.
Data center network equipment revenue reached $13.7 billion in 2017March 26, 2018Data center network equipment revenue, including data center Ethernet switches, ADCs and SD-WAN, totaled $13.7 billion in 2017, increasing 13 percent over the previous year.
RESEARCH NOTE - Cloud Service Providers and Telcos to Reign Supreme in Data Center Switching by 2021March 22, 2017Following is information and insight from IHS Markit about our Q1 2017 Data Center Network Equipment Quarterly Market Tracker, which contains data and analysis for the half-year ended December 31, 2016.
RESEARCH NOTE - Data Center Network Equipment Up 11 Percent YoY; Software-Defined Enterprise WAN a $1.3 Billion Market by 2020September 29, 2016Following is information and insight from IHS Markit about our Q3 2016 Data Center Network Equipment Quarterly Market Tracker, which includes data for the quarter ended June 30, 2016.
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - 32G Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters Now Shipping; 25GE Network Adapters to Debut in H1 2016March 24, 2016The IHS Technology SAN and Converged Data Center Network Equipment Quarterly Market Tracker tracks storage area network (SAN) Fibre Channel switches and host bus adapters (HBAs), converged data center network adapters, and switch ports-in-use for storage.
RESEARCH NOTE - Bare Metal Switching Stall Continues; Data Center Networking Market Up 6 Percent in 2015March 24, 2016The global data center network equipment market, including data center Ethernet switches, application delivery controllers (ADCs) and WAN optimization appliances (WOAs), grew 6 percent in 2015 from 2014, to $11.8 billion.
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Data Center Networking Market Up QoQ, but Bare Metal Switch Shipments StallDecember 10, 2015Shipments of bare metal switches paused in the third quarter of 2015 (3Q15) as cloud service providers (CSPs) wait for Tomahawk-based products supporting 25GE and 100GE to hit the market next quarter.
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - 32G Fibre Channel SAN Arriving in First Half of 2016, Expected to Steady MarketDecember 04, 2015The SAN market continued its year-over-year declines in the third quarter of 2015, due to slowing flash storage growth. Following a 5 percent sequential decline in 2Q15, worldwide SAN equipment revenue, including Fibre Channel switches and host bus adapters (HBAs), was down 12 percent in 3Q15 from 3Q14, to $576 million.