Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (9)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (14)
- Cellular IoT Intelligence Service (1)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (8)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (3)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (3)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (18)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Enterprise Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- Enterprise Voice, Video & Unified Communication Intelligence Service (12)
- Entertainment & Video KPIs Intelligence Service (2)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (3)
- IoT Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- MENA Media and Telecoms Intelligence Service (3)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (16)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (36)
- Optical Networks Intelligence Service (2)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (1)
- SDN & NFV Intelligence Service (1)
- Service Provider Network Economics Intelligence Service (5)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (6)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (3)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (11)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (14)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (20)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (31)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (4)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (2)
RingCentral Leads IHS Markit’s UCaaS Scorecard for Third Year in a RowMay 12, 2019For the third consecutive year, RingCentral has earned the top position in the UC as a Service (UCaaS) North America Service Provider Scorecard report from business information provider IHS Markit.
PBX market sinks 8 percent year over year in 2017March 16, 2018A decline in on-premises private branch exchange (PBX) licenses led the global market to decrease 8 percent in 2017 from 2016, to $5.7 billion. Total PBX lines were down 9 percent year over year in 2017, with every segment taking a hit.
RESEARCH NOTE - 86 Percent of Businesses Surveyed to Use Video Conferencing as Part of Their UC Environment by 2018March 01, 2017Following is information and insight from IHS Markit about our Unified Communication (UC) Strategies and Vendor Leadership North American Enterprise Survey.
RESEARCH NOTE - Business Cloud VoIP and Unified Communications Seats to Top 70 Million in 2020September 22, 2016Following is information and insight from IHS Markit about our 2016 Business Cloud VoIP and UC Services Annual Market Report.
RESEARCH NOTE - Voice over IP Services Market Up 5 Percent in 2015April 28, 2016IHS Technology analysis and commentary on the 2016 VoIP and Unified Communication Services and Subscribers Annual Market Report, which tracks service provider residential and business voice over IP (VoIP) and unified communication (UC) services, follows.
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Enterprises Evaluating Cloud Providers Say QoS Guarantees, Security Are Most CriticalApril 04, 2016The IHS Technology Unified Communication (UC) Strategies and Vendor Leadership: North America Enterprise Survey takes an in-depth look at the state of the UC market, where organizations are unifying various types of communication, why they are doing it, what capabilities they need, deployment locations, and which vendors and service providers they are likely to use.
RESEARCH NOTE - A Tale of Two PBX Markets in 2015: North America Up While Rest of World DownMarch 15, 2016IHS Technology analysis and commentary on the Q1 2016 Enterprise Unified Communications and Voice Equipment Quarterly Market Tracker, which includes data for the fourth quarter (Q4) and full-year 2015, follows.
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Cloud-based Hosted VoIP and Unified Communications Seats Swelled in 1H15September 18, 2015IHS (NYSE: IHS) today reported that worldwide cloud PBX and unified communications (UC) seats grew 29 percent in the first half of 2015 (1H15) from a year ago (1H14).
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Multi-Purpose Rooms, Immersive Telepresence Shine in Videoconferencing MarketSeptember 17, 2015An upswing in multi-purpose room and immersive telepresence sales drove the global video conferencing market up 8 percent sequentially in the second quarter of 2015 (2Q15), to $774 million, according to IHS (NYSE: IHS).
Samsung on the defensive embarks on cost cutting initiativesNovember 19, 2014Samsung has announced two moves aimed at reducing its cost base as it struggles to maintain its level of profitability and its market share. Samsung is moving more manufacturing to Vietnam and reducing the number of different devices in its portfolio next year. Samsung has come under intense pressure from low cost smartphone brands such as Xiaomi and Micromax in emerging markets which has stalled its growth.Subscribers Only